The Little Couple 8 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Golden Son Bill and Jen are anxious to start their family and are continuing down the road of adoption! A child has just become available from China, but will he be a perfect match to join their new family? Now the reality of becoming parents is closer than ever.
2. And His Name Is... They're going to be parents at last! Jen and Bill have just learned that they are officially matched with a little boy from China and the process of adopting is moving forward.They discuss possible names and make a scrapbook for him to see his new family
3. An Adoption Twist Now that their adoption is moving forward, it's time for the Little Couple to get serious about baby-proofing their home. Then, Jen gets some adoption related news that could change everything.
4. Baby Proofing Life is about to change for The Little Couple. After receiving final approval from the Chinese government to adopt their soon-to-be son, they also decide upon the name of the daughter they're in the process of adopting!
5. Countdown to China Bill and Jen are now just days away from going to China to pick up their son! But before they can travel, they have to get some vaccination shots, which Bill dreads. While packing, they take a moment to appreciate how everything is about to change.
6. Road to Parenthood The Little Couple are about to become a Little Family! As Jen and Bill prepare to leave for China to pick up their adopted son, they take a moment to reflect on their roller coaster journey.
7. William, Here We Come Jen and Bill are setting off on the greatest adventure of their lives thus far - flying to China to finally meet their adopted son, William! After years of ups and downs, they now leave Houston knowing that when they return, it will be as parents.
8. Best Day Yet! Finally the day has arrived that Jen and Bill have been waiting for! The couple nervously waits to meet their son William. Bill and Jen hope their first meeting will go well, but are overwhelmed with anxiety and excitement not knowing how he will react.
9. Finally a Family It's The Little Couple's last days China with their new son William. But before they can leave China they must fly south to Guangzhou, where the American Consulate will provide William with his U.S. Citizenship and he will have to pass a medical check.