Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 16, 2006 11:42:03 AM PDT
spordelia says:
Noah Claybourne is getting his own story! I love this guy; he's one of my favorite characters in fiction. I can't wait for them to post a description of this book.

In reply to an earlier post on May 18, 2006 8:19:14 PM PDT
D. Khorn says:
Cool! I have been waiting for Noah's story too!! I hope Garwood update her site and post the description there.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2006 12:56:40 PM PDT
Janet says:
I didn't remember Noah's last name as Claybourne. Is he supposed to be related to her historical Claybournes I wonder. Is Garwood's new book about him?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2006 10:31:59 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 10, 2006 10:32:39 AM PDT
Anya M. says:
Are you sure this book is about Noah Claybourne? It's cruel to tease about something like this...LOL!!!! I hope it is, He needs his story told. He's one of my fav's too.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2006 12:42:55 PM PDT
spordelia says:
Before the book showed up on Amazon, I went to Julie's website to e-mail her, asking when her next book would be coming out, and when we would be getting Noah's story. This is her reply:

I've been giving Noah a lot of thought lately and I feel it's time for him to meet his match - so stay tuned. The next book is due out at the end of the year. Hope you like it.
Julie

Sounds like this is it, right?

Also--she mentioned once, in an interview, that she planned to have Noah carry around an old pocketwatch (Cole's!) because she did, indeed, intend for him to be a descendant of the historical Claybournes. We haven't seen this pocketwatch yet, but I really hope that's still her intent--Cole and Noah are my two favorite characters!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2006 1:06:57 PM PDT
Ooooh!!!! Is it December 26 yet? Because I can't wait to read Noah's story! Love him! And Cole, too!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 13, 2006 8:04:52 PM PDT
Jess says:
yay i cant wait either it seems like forever i hope she updates her site soon!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2006 5:38:00 AM PST
Yes, In the book Heartbreaker, it lets you know he comes from a long line of lawmen.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2006 12:17:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2006 2:30:59 PM PST
RJRo20 says:
I'm counting the days, too! Just found out today, actually, and am so excited!! Yet I just hope that all this anticipation won't turn into utter disappointment.

Although I loved Garwood's contemporary novels, HEARTBREAKER and MERCY, I haven't read the later books. (They don't seem as interesting to read). But NOAH...!!!

Glad that the wait is almost over. Hopefully, his and Jordan's story will be one to remember!

PS--I read somewhere today that Garwood is still contracted to write one more contemporary novel before she can write a historical romance again. I really miss her historical works, and hope that this is true!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  May 16, 2006
Latest post:  Nov 7, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Shadow Dance: A Novel
Shadow Dance: A Novel by Julie Garwood (Hardcover - December 26, 2006)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (233)