5.0 out of 5 stars Financial Accounting
A very good book to introduce a person to financial accounting. Found the book helpful in learning about accounting principles.
Published 16 months ago by Roy Kallas

3.0 out of 5 stars financial accounting
it doesn't come witht he CD! Make sure when you buy the book, you get the CD as well because it is VERY important to have the CD! The CD alone costs $25!
Published on January 18, 2009 by Dove

3.0 out of 5 stars financial accounting, January 18, 2009
This review is from: Financial Accounting (Available Titles CengageNOW) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Financial Accounting, August 9, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible for education, April 15, 2013
I'm not actually going to review the book based upon the shipping or any of that.
I'm working on a class assignment through Cengage Brain, and this has to be, the worst educational material I've ever been assigned. It doesn't teach you, it simply gives examples, so later on down the road, when you don't understand something, rather than read or review your homework, you can just sit there up poop creek without a paddle.

If this is required for your class, I suggest you ignore this POS book and stick with MOOC. Apparently my professor has brought it to the attention of the publisher that this edition is full of fail, but I haven't heard anything about a recall. Avoid at all costs! Especially self teaching!

4.0 out of 5 stars Financial Accounting 11E, October 6, 2008
This is my first accounting course; I was a little overwelmed the first class. This changed after I got this book (required for course); this is very well written, put together, easy to navigate, etc. I find the course material much easier to grasp using this book after lectures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good textbook, August 26, 2014
Good book. Nothing fancy about it but it gets you the knowledge you would expect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, lied about shipping, October 29, 2009
The book came to me, and even though I ordered a used book, the book they sent me seemed new besides the notes written in it by it's previous owner. The only complaint that I have is that By time it came I was a quarter-way through my course (2 weeks), even though they told me that I was going to get the book the following week. If I didnt have a book from the previous semester/edition I would have been out of luck. Id love to purchase from you again, but not until I can know for sure that you are dependable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, July 30, 2010
This book was an International Edition which says not to be sold in the US.I returned the book and I still havent received my refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks!, October 7, 2009
Book came in good condition. It's exactly what I need for class. Thanks for the timely arrival!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand new and recieved really quick on regular shipping, February 13, 2010
I recieved it two days after I ordered it in the exact condition as described.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 1, 2009
very fast shipping, but only half of what i thought i was buying. However, that was user error. They did their job.

Financial Accounting (Available Titles CengageNOW)
Financial Accounting (Available Titles CengageNOW) by Carl S. Warren (Hardcover - July 7, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.01