5.0 out of 5 stars Good
If your taking a managerial accounting class, this is a very good book to use. It has exams and quizzes that you can take to practice
Published 7 months ago by sebastien legros

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough information
Published on March 23, 2012 by MacombMovieFan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Financial & Managerial Accounting (3rd Edition) (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Accounting book, November 25, 2013
The book was in good condition and it serves my purpose for doing my school work. I will definitely rent from amazon again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Two birds in one stone, September 23, 2013
This is exactly what I needed for the financial accounting course I have scheduled this session and I will be taking the managerial accounting course next session. Nothing like getting a 2 for 1 bargain with textbooks being as expensive as they are.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough information, March 23, 2012
This book does not have an access key, its not interactive enough to help you grasp the concepts. The main problem is the chapters must be read 2-3 times to get an idea of what the writers are talking about. The writers seem to leave out the "why" in this book that leads to the "gotcha" moments. For experienced accounting personnel, this may be helpful. However as a student or beginner, you may feel very lost. You must purchase an access key (another $50-$100)and I encourage you to get some additional study guides outside this text.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy ebook formatting!, October 22, 2011
Nick Vanadium (West New York , NJ, US) - See all my reviews
The pages do not match up with the text version at all! I mean not even close. I can't keep up with my class as they go to certain pages. I have to look at someone's book next to me and make note of which section they are at, and dig through the entire chapter to I find the section I need. If you are using this book for class do not buy! Instead go to CourseSmart website and rent the book. Its cheaper and the pages all match! Page 30 on the ebook is page 30 on the physical book. Its a great website to get your textbooks in ebook format for class. I wish I could return this to Amazon. Waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty new textbook, August 2, 2013
The book is like a new one without any writing or highlighting on it. Thank you so much. =] =]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 29, 2013
I like the way this book is organized. It's not written for idiots, which is nice, because why would an idiot take Accounting, anyway? It's a lot easier for me to work with a book that teaches the content without breaking it down into unnecessarily simple steps. This book was required for my Accounting course, so I didn't have much of a choice in buying it, but I'm glad my instructor chose to use this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery- ideal quality- 1 page randomly missing, May 21, 2013
Bookstore sold $200 set with paper leaf "book", dvd and online access. I didn't want all that because it was overpriced and the bookstore didn't sell only the book. I brought it to my teacher and she said it's not even what she recommends. I returned it after the first day of class and ordered this from Amazon as the teacher recommended. This is the first time I ordered a textbook from Amazon. After I purchased the ship date said a few days to 30 days. I was really nervous because half my class would be over in 30 days. Luckily, I received it very quickly and was only a week behind, which was ideal considering the order date. Excellent quality- basically brand new. Besides 1 page at the start of a Chapter missing it was perfect. I was very happy and would definitely use the supplier again. Thanks! I earned an A in the class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks., March 28, 2013
Thanks for sending me a good item and I am using the book pretty well.
I will order more other textbooks soon :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars No accounting lab, January 26, 2013
I rented this book thinking the accounting lab comes with it there is not any accounting lab. . . .

Financial & Managerial Accounting (3rd Edition)
Financial & Managerial Accounting (3rd Edition) by M. Suzanne Oliver (Hardcover - January 30, 2011)
Used & New from: $9.68