Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: How to Find Your Civil War Ancestor (One-Hour Genealogist Book 4)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 24, 2015
I hadn't considered doing in depth research on my ancestors experiences in the Civil War but now I am totally into it and ready to use the resources she listed. This was definitely worth the money I paid- .99 I think.
I did not have wifi on my device so could not check to see if links work but if they are outdated, she gave enough info for me to do a google search and find it if the sites are still functioning.

RE: someone who said there were link to pay sites: yeah, that's kinda how it is nowadays. There are big companies that control access to those resources and you have to pay for it. But for someone doing a ton of genealogy research, it is a small price to pay for having easy access to the info and not having to travel around to find birth, marriage, death cert and stuff like that.
on February 21, 2015
Download was simple and fast, love this book!
on May 9, 2016
Haven't had time to read it yet.
on April 3, 2016
So far so good
on August 1, 2014
Mostly links to For Pay sights.