- File Size: 951 KB
- Print Length: 19 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Body and Soul Publishing (November 30, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 30, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AFXLI2Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,661 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$10.70|
Save $10.70 (100%)
How to Find Free Christian Books Online Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I also subscribed to Shelley Hitz's e- mail notification and this opened up a wealth of resources to me that I otherwise would not have discovered. Imagine the work being done behind the scenes and landing in your e- mail with just a click away to another book!
Seven places will be shared on where you can find free Christian books online. The author has simplified the process for what appears to be people like myself, in that I am not very tech savvy. Below each section she encourages you to explore as she provides direct links that will take the guess work out of navigation. This book download will remain in my library for future return to sites of interest. To any avid reader, it will open up a storehouse of treasures that otherwise would have never been accessed.
Her book, like her website, is information you do not want to miss out on. I have encouraged others to also sign up for her e-mail notifications as this is too good to keep secret. A short book, yet a worthwhile 5-star rating I give it.
The author sticks to the point, tells you about the option and gives you a link to get there.
Nice compilation and very quick read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an early 19th century classic, beautifully written in a style to make one weep over the many ways in which the English language is strangled today. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Tomb Guard #39
Very helpful with tons of great links! Good things come in small packages. Short and right to the point without a lot of wordy clutter. A busy person's delight!Published 1 month ago by Dorna R.
This is one of my favorite books, but it not always for everyone.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Well...it tells you how to find free Christian books online. I have found quite a few.Published 8 months ago by J.Glover
I read this book when I was 10 years old (that was awhile ago). This book influenced me greatly in that the main character stood up for herself at a time when this was not done. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Joann C. Supulski
Jane Eyre is a classic novel written by one of the first true feminists. It is written in the common to the mid 1800's, but it is a great story.Published 9 months ago by Pamela Belanger
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self Help
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Education
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Spiritual
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Education
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Spiritual