Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 13, 2015
grand children all love this. be sure to tell the little ones not to mark the place on the page so others can hunt too
on July 28, 2013
great for sit down quiet time, turn off the video games and movies and enjoy special one on one time....
on April 19, 2013
My girls thought it was OK they looked through it one time and never asked to look through it again
on April 12, 2013
M granddaught did not like this and immediatel wanted to quit. She is 6. The characters to too hard to figre out. Maybe if I had a Kindle Fire and it was in color it would be different.
on February 1, 2013
I purchased this for my granddaughter who teaches K-4. She was very happy with it and so were her students.
on December 2, 2012
Great job to the author and illustrator - When I was raising my kids I loved to do the search for items books with them, and by myself. They are such great fun. They keep your mind active too. I don't have kids in my life anymore but I got this for myself and when grandchildren come around, I can search with them. Most enjoyable.
on November 3, 2012
First, I must commend the author/illustrator on the wonderful artwork! I'm so glad he didn't stick with the normal color palettes of most children's books. Instead he chose unusual color palettes that are really appealing. And he uses the color palettes to great effect when hiding objects throughout the scene. Some of the objects are rather tricky to find at first. My four year old daughter loved this! I thought she might get frustrated but she really hung with it and found every single object! This is a great series of books. Can't wait for the next one!
on October 23, 2012
Wow! I am a Baby Boomer so this was quite a new experience for me....I LOVED it! I loved puzzles and games as a kid and this take "finding" to a whole new level. The characters are cute, colorful and although the objects are hidden a bit, it is very doable for a child to do. I would download this for a small child, a grandchild or a niece or nephew to play in the car or while waiting anywhere! Get this!
on October 23, 2012
My kids love these kinds of puzzle games and will hunt through them one after the other for hours and hours without getting bored or tired of playing. These brightly colored puzzles offer the added bonus of having unique characters on every page, but they are tied together in a coherent theme that brings it all together.

The images are bright and bold and each page has some quick easy finds to reward children early in the game as well as some more challenging hides to help them test their skill and resolve. Perfectly balanced!
Spooky Silly Kids: Can you find me? Book Two

I just started going through this book with my 4 year old daughter and she loved it! The combination of finding hidden objects and characters with the spot the difference kept my daughter (and her father) wanting more. The vibrant colours and fun characters are great.

I will certainly check out the other books this author has. If you have kids between 4 & 7 buy this book!

Spooky Silly Kids: Can you find me? Book Two - a great addition to your kids library.