Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Toy|Change

on October 13, 2007
I was disappointed that more than half of the hidden items in the kids' version are the 26 letters of the alphabet. For me, it is more fun to look for the little items than every single letter. I would recommend the regular Find It! (instead of the kids' version) instead.
22 comments|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2006
It's neat, it's contained, it's fun for all ages. Throw it in the car, leave it at the cabin, set it on your coffee table. Take it to the doctor's office or the DMV for use while waiting in line. Start conversations, make friends. All thanks to the Find It Game.
on December 11, 2004
I don't usually write a review, but I've got to say this toy is great. Even for adults. If your child likes a challenge and has curiosity, this game will do it for them. And I think it'd make a great coffee table conversation starter at an adult party!
(Until he found the penny) Oh yeah- and my 4-year-old loves it, too! It's very addictive, but I must say that once we found the penny (and everything else), it hasn't been played with much since! Nice gift- and great conversation starter...like someone suggested leaving it on the coffee table for adult get-togethers!
on January 16, 2014
NEPHEW ENJOYED SEARCHING FOR DIFFERENT OBJECTS. GREAT TOY FOR LONG CAR TRIPS OR BUILDING STAMINA AT ENTERTAINING ONES SELF AT HOME. OBJECTS CAN LEAD TO DISCUSSIONS OF WHAT THEY ARE, HOW THEY ARE USED, RHYMING WORDS, COLORS, ETC.
on August 19, 2014
Wish there wasn't a big sticker on the front. Bottom was cracked when it arrived, but I didn't have time to replace it. Good fun for kids and adults alike. Great for car trip. Haven't played with the cards yet, but wish there was a place to store them in the FindIt tube so they wouldn't get lost.
on March 9, 2016
Everybody should own one of these! You can shake, twist and turn to tube to try and find the tiny pieces inside! We still can't find the penny!!!! Many different types to chose from! Great for long car rides or just for fun!!!
on February 19, 2015
Bought this for my curious 3 year old. She spends a good 15 minutes at a time searching for the items hidden in the plastic beads (which is more time than she spends on most things). She lives it the way it is but I wish for the kids version there were less plastic beads so the items were easier to find. Also we've already lost a few of the "game" cards, so maybe I pocket on one end to store them?
on June 17, 2015
My only fault with this toy - I wish there were a picture list as well as a list with words of the items you are looking for. My daughters are 2 and 5 and love using this to pass the time in the car, but they can't actually try specifically to find anything because they don't read yet.
on December 21, 2014
This appears as advertised and from an initial view, it promises to be a good distraction-game for car rides and restaurants etc. I bought both a red one and a pink version. Both packages were slightly damaged which was a disappointment, since they are intended as gifts.