5.0 out of 5 stars Creative fun!
It's neat, it's contained, it's fun for all ages. Throw it in the car, leave it at the cabin, set it on your coffee table. Take it to the doctor's office or the DMV for use while waiting in line. Start conversations, make friends. All thanks to the Find It Game.
Published on November 9, 2006 by contrary_weasel

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was disappointed that more than half of the hidden items in the kids' version are the 26 letters of the alphabet. For me, it is more fun to look for the little items than every single letter. I would recommend the regular Find It! (instead of the kids' version) instead.
Published on October 13, 2007 by Kelly A.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 13, 2007
Kelly A. (Belmont, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative fun!, November 9, 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep 'em busy and quiet!, December 11, 2004
C.S.B. "Cindy" (IA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Find It Games Kids Version - Red Ends (Toy)
I don't usually write a review, but I've got to say this toy is great. Even for adults. If your child likes a challenge and has curiosity, this game will do it for them. And I think it'd make a great coffee table conversation starter at an adult party!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept my husband busy for days!, July 30, 2006
This review is from: Find It Games Kids Version - Red Ends (Toy)
(Until he found the penny) Oh yeah- and my 4-year-old loves it, too! It's very addictive, but I must say that once we found the penny (and everything else), it hasn't been played with much since! Nice gift- and great conversation starter...like someone suggested leaving it on the coffee table for adult get-togethers!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN FOR ALL AGES, January 1, 2008
This review is from: Find It Games Kids Version - Red Ends (Toy)
MY BOYS AGES 11, 7, 3 ALL PLAYED THIS IN THE CAR ON CHRISTMAS DAY ON THE WAY TO VISIT GRANDPARENTS IN NORTH CAROLINA. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE ENJOYED THE FUN OF SEARCHING AND FINDING OBJECTS. MY LITTLEST HAS POINTED OUT NOT ONLY OBJECTS, BUT COLORS AND COUNTED THINGS IN THE CYLINDER. IT HAS REALLY BEEN FUN AND HASN'T BROKEN YET WHICH IS SAYING A LOT FOR MY FAMILY. THIS TOY MAY GET TOSSED ASIDE, BUT SOMEONE WILL BE WAITING IN THE WINGS FOR THIER TURN. LOTS OF FUN, DON'T MISS OUT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as entertaining as zoo Find It, December 5, 2010
This review is from: Find It Games Kids Version - Red Ends (Toy)
This is a well-built cylinder with objects to find hidden among plastic sprinkles. There's a pad of score sheets to mark off the items as you find them, and they are also printed on one end of the cylinder. This held my older children (9 & 7) and my parents (late 50s and early 60s) enthralled for almost an hour as they tried to find each item.

This one isn't as good as the other ones though with half of the items being alphabet blocks. They just aren't as fun to find as a variety of zoo animals or other objects. Also, the American flag was only printed on one side, so you have a 50% chance of seeing the metal underside and having little idea what it is.

The game is going to get boring eventually, so it's best when only pulled out intermittently. This makes it a good travel game, especially for those who like search and find games. But, other versions have a more interesting assortment of objects.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN, December 20, 2009
This review is from: Find It Games Kids Version - Red Ends (Toy)
This toy kept my ADHD child content for over an hour. He loved shaking it & trying to find all the hidden objects. (we never did find the penny, though!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone loves it!, December 31, 2008
This review is from: Find It Games Kids Version - Red Ends (Toy)
I had no idea how big of a hit this toy would be with my entire family. Everyone (ages 6-50's)played with it at Christmas, throughout the entire day. Just when someone gave up, another picked it up and began their own adventure...I love that you get lots of check-off lists so each person can keep track of their finds. I finally found the elusive penny after a week or so of daily searching....but I still find the toy fun! It's definitely a conversation-starter and great for entertaining. It was a big moment when someone found something new. It's also portable and great because there are no pieces to lose, unlike other games. I love how durable and safe it is for little ones and I want to get the other versions too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun For Adults Too!, October 1, 2007
KnowPeace (Oregon, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Find It Games Kids Version - Red Ends (Toy)
I bought two of these toys (this one and the zoo one) for a two-day car trip with my children 4 and 5 years old. I was a bit disappointed this didn't hold their attention longer, though they did enjoy it and came back to it several times, though only for short periods of time. I, however, played with it for well over an hour looking for that elusive penny, which I still haven't found! My mother also played with it for probably an hour on the trip home and enjoyed it as much as I did!

Like one other reviewer stated, I'm not sure how much it will get played once everything has been found. But we intend to just keep it for car trips, so I think the interest will stay fresh that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long trip life saver, June 29, 2009
This review is from: Find It Games Kids Version - Red Ends (Toy)
Took this on an 18 hour drive with a seven year old. It entertained her for a good deal of the trip. When she found all the items she just shook it up and started all over again. When we reached our destination, she and her 12 year old cousin played with it. Her cousin loved it so much I bought one of the others for her for camp. On the trip it was dropped, stepped on, fell off a balcony, and grabbed by a dog and is still in fine shape. I also find it a good stress releaver. My seven year old needed some help with the reading, but hey nothing is perfect.

Find It Games Kids Version - Red Ends