"Find Your Courage! is an up-front, to-the-point, and honest masterpiece. You can't go wrong with this one." -- Richard Carlson, Author of Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...and it's all small stuff and Don't Get Scrooged
"Find Your Courage! will empower you to overcome your obstacles, reconnect with your dreams and get back into the Game of Life!" -- Rudy Ruettiger,Inspiration behind the TriStar Pictures movie RUDY
"Her frank talk about taking responsibility for your life, whatever shape it's in, is right on the mark, and her methods to create the life you desire work in the real world." -- Maureen Radlick, Editor-in-Chief, Women's LifeStyle Magazine
"The insights in this book are more than simply helpful. They are astonishing in their clarity and in their value. A few hours of reading can change more than just your perspective - it can change your life!" -- Yasmin Davidds, Television Talk Show Host, Author of Take Back Your Power, Empowerment Specialist --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
From the Author
The bestselling author of Find Your Courage (McGraw-Hill), Margie has learned a lot about courage since her childhood growing up as one of seven children on a farm in rural Australia, to becoming an emerging leader in the human potential movement.
Margie returned to Melbourne, Australia in 2012. After more than a decade of runningnumerous leadership and performance programs with top US organizations, Margie continues to be a sought-after speaker, travelling frequently to the US for keynotes and workshops.
A certified master coach and Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming with a background in Fortune 500 Business and Psychology, Margie has built an international career on empowering individuals - and the organizations they work for - with the strategiesthey need to expand their vision, engage in bigger conversations and lead more courageously. Her client organizations include Best Buy, United Healthcare, British Telecom, ExxonMobil, NASA, Ernst & Young, Accenture, and AOL. She is also a guest lecturer to MBA students at Georgetown University.
With her down to earth Australian humor and working mother-of-four efficiency, Margie gets to the heart of what holds people back in their business, careers, relationships, leadership and life. Warm and direct, she has become a regular media guest on national television with appearances on The TODAY Show, FOX News, CNBC, and is the "Resident Coach
During the past decade, Margie has witnessed what she considers a growing trend of "fear becoming the new normal" for many people. This has only served to fuel her passion in helping people become aware of areas where they are settling for less than they truly want, engage in bigger conversations, and expanding what they see as possible for themselves and the organizations for whom they work.
In 2010, she founded Global Courage, an organization focused on supporting women in expanding their vision, and building their capacity, confidence and competence for courageous leadership. Margie has been a keynote speaker at the UN Foundations Women Leading the Future Conference, Accenture's International Women's Day, The Womenetics Global Women's Initiative, AOL's Women's Leadership Symposium and numerous other leading women's events globally.
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Monash University, Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology, Deakin University, Australia
- Certified Ontological Coach
- Certified Coach with International Coaching Federation (leading world body governing professional coaching)
- Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming and Certified NLP Coach and Time Line Therapist
- Certified Hypnotherapist with American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Associate Life Strategist trained in the theories and techniques of Dr. Phil McGraw
- Recognized by the Cambridge Executive and Professional Who's Who Registry as a leader in the coaching field both nationally and internationally
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- International Association of Certified Coaches (IAC)
- Coachville - the worlds largest coach training institute
- The National Speakers Association (NSA)
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- American Business Women's Association
Margie is also a Board Member of Ladies America, which partners with such organizations as the United Nations Foundation, Womensphere's Global Summit, Fair Fund against human trafficking, Susan G. Komen Foundation, DC Entrepreneurship Week, StreetWise Partners, and Bisnow's Women in Business and Journalism to support the success of professional womenand advocate on central women's issues in the media and political sphere.