5.0 out of 5 stars MyTrue Love Gave To Me
Published on November 27, 2012 by Bonita L Stocks

3.0 out of 5 stars pleasant, but forced
I have to admit that I really disliked the heroine. penny is so annoying and immature, covered with a gloss of Cnristianese. I guess it would be shocking and perhaps off-putting to have ones husband suddenly plan a. RV vacation, but oven ever been a fan of the silent treatment. The kids, meanwhile, changed their attitudes quicker than they would in real life. All that...
Published 8 months ago by A. Jennerjahn

5.0 out of 5 stars MyTrue Love Gave To Me, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Finding Christmas (Kindle Edition)
"My True Love Gave To Me" is an amazing story that is perfect for Christmas reading or anytime for that matter. I think there are many wives like Penny, having their traditions and not wanting them changed. I loved that Phillip was able to keep his agenda a surprise all the way through the trip and I also loved having all four of the family in a motor home for a month. This trip brought Penny, Phillip and their two kids closer together by doing so brought them all closer to God. Great Read!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Fun Christmas Story!, November 29, 2012
Anna (Memphis, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finding Christmas (Kindle Edition)
What a great story! I think everyone can relate to Penny Lassiter and her hesitation about her husband's plan to celebrate Christmas in a borrowed RV. It's fun, entertaining, and has a wonderful Christmas message. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Book, November 4, 2012
Debbie Clark (Beavercreek, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finding Christmas (Kindle Edition)
My True Love Gave to Me is a great book to get into the Christmas spirit. I can so relate to Penny Lassiter. She has her Christmas traditions that have always been done. Her husband, Phillip, surprises her with a month long trip in a borrowed motor home. She is pretty mad at her husband and only goes grudgingly, along with their two kids. The surprises along the way and how circumstances change everyone in the family makes this a very heartwarming story. I would recommend this book very highly as the holiday season is coming up.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy read, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Finding Christmas (Kindle Edition)
It was a fun easy read. It was one that kept your interest with likeable characters. Made the holiday season a little more enjoyable to curl up with after a day of Christmas shopping, wrapping etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Great Christmas Story !, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Finding Christmas (Kindle Edition)
This was, like all the Christine Lynxwiler books I have read, a really interesting fiction study of developing Christian maturity, so encouraging ! I'm so glad I found this author !

4.0 out of 5 stars Love and family, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Finding Christmas (Kindle Edition)
This was overall a very great story, regarding a family reconnecting and valuing the short time the have together
I read this during the holidays and it warmed my heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Finding Christmas, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Finding Christmas (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely excellent!!! Found it hard to put down.
Very touching, but also very meaningful. And, oh so
funny. But a true blessing!

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable!, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Finding Christmas (Kindle Edition)
This book was not really what I was expecting, but I liked it. It reminded me of a Hallmark Christmas movie! I wouldn't be surprised to see a movie based on this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you think!, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Finding Christmas (Kindle Edition)
This story really makes you think about what's really important...something I've known for a long time...family is the best gift of all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put the book down!, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Finding Christmas (Kindle Edition)
I truly enjoyed reading this story! I could identify with the characters. The ending was great. The story to me talked about how our relationship with God and our family should be the most important to us. And we should spend more time with those who are important to us. I would love to read more books by this Author.

Finding Christmas