5.0 out of 5 stars A direct route to the path, October 15, 2009
This review is from: Finding The Higher Powers Of Mind And Spirit: The Way To The Prime Goal (Paperback)
I have been seeking for some time, and I have spent a lot of time, effort and money looking into various books that are worthy of study. This is one of them.

RWT was a very much 'straight to the point' teacher and writer, and wastes no time with 'new age' culture and filler - he goes straight to how to find the higher powers via the mind and into the spirit.

This is a master's work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, April 25, 2009
What is particularly exceptional about this book is it's varied approach to Finding that Higher Power. Within its pages the seeker will find many sound techniques that will fit into almost any spiritual belief, whether enlightenment oriented, occult, or magical. It's very rarely that one on the path finds a book of such wide scope - and yet it seems to me that each technique will work if practiced. Its better here that you can select the way you feel is more in your own aliment. Also important to note this is the COMPLETE edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Primary Goal, April 14, 2009
This book just blasted me away! I had forgotten that books could do that. This is one not to be missed - before I seemed to see the mind and spirit as two different things - they were difficult to mix - if they could - until I read this book and followed the system therein.

Very powerful - could be mis-use if read by the wrong person.

Powerful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives very firm direction - very much a hands on approach., April 14, 2009
I read and studied this book many years ago - an older edition. I am glad to see it back in print - (Amazon is amazing)! I used to recommend it to people VERY interested in the advanced occult teachings, and worthy of learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is TRULY powerful and TOO easy to get., July 4, 2009
After just a day with this book, I am amazed. I really think no one under the age of 30 should be able to buy it, but that I know is not realistic. The book has no filler - just how to find that higher power - Trine is a Master and presents the methods very well and they are easy to follow - too easy.

All I can say is: IT WORKS!

Finding The Higher Powers Of Mind And Spirit: The Way To The Prime Goal
Finding The Higher Powers Of Mind And Spirit: The Way To The Prime Goal by Ralph Waldo Trine (Paperback - March 5, 2009)
Out of stock