5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Touching, and Funny
I loved this movie even more than the first one. I think the first one , though great , became a little one dememtional in focusing primarily on Faybien and lonnie. In this movie we get a deeper look into the lives of Greg , Amira, and Jay.

Published on May 2, 2012 by Walter Boothe Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay movie.
The plot was decent and I love seeing black gay movies, but...Poor editing and bad lighting/sound. Acting mediocre and writing was just okay.
Published 11 months ago by Andre Culpepper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Touching, and Funny, May 2, 2012
This review is from: Finding Me: Truth (DVD)

We also meet some very interesting new characters that add to the drama and excitement. Some people complained about the ending, but i actually lied it. Like with the first movie , writer director Roger Omeus left the audience with the feeling that there is more to come. I know I would want to see how Greg juggles fatherhood and his wandering sexuality, how Faybien and Lonnie adapt to a relationship, and if Amira actually ept her man past the final credits.

The one missing element of coursr would be Jay, but eerily and ironically, the last image we saw of him in the film would lead us to believe that he met a bad end.

Finding Me Truth is worth watching and owning. I definately hope that there is a third part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such Growth from First One, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Finding Me: Truth (DVD)
This movie was wonderful. The cast set a whole new bar in Black Gay Cinima and the director/writer should be very proud of himself for the great work he did on this project. I saw the first one and while it was a good movie it was hard to follow due to some editing issues, but this one more then makes up for it. Always had a great story and now this one brings the production up to the level of the writing and acting where it should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, June 16, 2014
Ronald W Coleman Jr (MOUNT VERNON, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
I highly recommend this to anyone who has a need for Gay Interest movies. I suggest getting the first Finding Me in order to follow the storyline.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Movie!, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Finding Me: Truth (Amazon Instant Video)
I absolutely loved this movie. It was better than the first. It was funnier, and the sequence of events fell into place and made sense. Great writing and acting. I would give it 100 stars but can only give 5

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay movie., February 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars ahhhhh yeah!, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Finding Me: Truth (Amazon Instant Video)
part one and part two of this movie is literally real life. stuff that happens in both movies happen in real life and its good to have friends who truly accept you for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it and enjoyed the extras seens!, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Finding Me: Truth (DVD)
I gave this rating because I really did like this movie and I will watch it again an again. I really like dvd's that have bonus footages outtakes and bloopers and all of that was on this dvd and was missing on the Christopher Street one. It could have been a little longer but that's okay. I, really like the actors and do have 2 favorites and would like to have seen more of them. I, would recommend this movies to others and it was money well spent, good movie and I will watch it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money., October 21, 2013
This review is from: Finding Me: Truth (Amazon Instant Video)
Tough to watch. Crossing my fingers for better African American experiences on screen and video. The acting was subpar at best. Promising story however.

4.0 out of 5 stars Truth...it's subject to change!, September 24, 2013
Gamage Carter (san francisco, ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finding Me: Truth (DVD)
Having purchased the first movie I was anxious to see what was going on in the world of this cast of . I was entertained and enjoyed every minute of this film. Why folk expect to see Oscar caliber performances out of movies like this I never know given the fact that most refuse to support the project by going to screenings or buy the dvd really burns my butt, but I know all involved will get better and do better in time if we get behind them. Lookin' forward to what's to come!

4.0 out of 5 stars YAY, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Finding Me: Truth (DVD)
I erally liked this dvd so much so that I already had the previous dvd from this series ..I loved the characters the storyline and I hope to see more productions ...Great

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›