5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Black Purse

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so fine of a bag
Published 17 months ago by Organic Girl

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so fine of a bag, August 21, 2013
Organic Girl (CENTREVILLE, VA, US) - See all my reviews
I received this bag and was disappointed to say the least. It's not a luxury item by any stretch of the imagination. The bag is smaller than how it appears in it's photo here on Amazon and it's misshapen.I wanted to use it for a laptop but there's no way a laptop will fit inside this bag. The "quality leather" is not quality by my standards and the bag smells. I also don't consider it to be multifunctional.
I am in the process of returning the bag which is not going smoothly. I was emailed from FinePlus and told because the bag was shipped from China it wasn't worth them returning it back to China and would I keep the bag for a 10% discount. That equals $7.90 and the bag is still going to cost me $72.00, which is clearly not worth it to me. In the description and right next to the bag it states, "FREE SHIPPING.FREE RETURNS" and I'm being emailed from FinePlus to keep the bag at a significant cost to me. What's interesting is that I bought another bag from the seller at the same time and have returned it with out a hassle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, October 13, 2013
Nice bag but I am disappointed because I bought about a month ago and have carried two weeks when the strap broke. The D-ring on the.side of bag broke. Not where sewn to bag but the leather broke in half. I am NOT happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great color, smaller than it looks, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Fineplus Large Women's Genuine Leather Multifunctional Shoulder Strap Tote Bags Handbag
I purchased this to use for work. It is a beautiful color (I got the cognac/tan) and has several compartments. It is not big enough for even a small laptop, but has cute pockets on the outside. The shoulder straps are a good idea, but awkward because if you use them the handles end up in your armpit. I've found that just carrying it like a briefcase or using the long shoulder strap works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Black Purse, March 4, 2014
I bought this purse for my daughter. She chose it from the website. The shipping time was great. It arrived really fast. The bag looks just as shown on the website. The color is black. The texture of the material is very sturdy. It looks very well-made. It is large in size. You can fit so many things in this purse. It is an elegant purse. My daughter uses it all the time. I would definitely recommend this purse to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars affordable price for real leather and good quality bag!, October 2, 2013
JOA (New York United States) - See all my reviews
The bag arrived in two days with prime membership, and I bought it for my mum since she loved it. I was skeptical about this bag from reading people's reviews. I don't find this bag smell at all. You have to get really close to the bag in order to smell a little bit of leather smell which is obvious since it's made out of real leather. The quality is surprisingly good. I just purchased a Tommy Hilfiger bag in real leather from Macy's which arrives on the same day as this bag, and that's over $100! For some reason, both my mum and I find this bag a lot better than the TH bag. It's only $79 and free shipping/free return! You can't beat that! It has zipper closure which is great! Three different strap handles for you to choose to use. Talking about options! It's a beautiful black color that's not too shiny and not too matte. Just perfect! It's great for career and everyday! I ended up keeping this bag to myself, and mum kept the TH one because this bag is a little heavy for her. She is smaller than me, so the TH bag with softer leather is better for her. I love this bag, and can't wait to use it for work! I am thinking about getting another one for my boyfriend's mother, who is a teacher, and looking for a real leather bag just like this one! I guess early Christmas or birthday gift for her:) Maybe I will give her this one, and get another one in different color for myself. I don't know yet, but I highly recommend this bag to everyone who needs a professional looking sturdy work bag! The real leather and the metal details do add some weight, but I like a work bag that has some weight to it. There's also the option of making the bag a bit shorter and wider on the bottom when you attach the side buckle belts. I did that, and it changes the bag from a tote looking bag to a satchel style! What?! That's awesome, right?! That's if you don't need to put laptop or ipad or magazines stuff in the bag. Then you can shorten it and give it more room on the bottom. It has a divider in the middle which has a zipper for you to put other stuff in, and I think that's another great option. Either way, I'm in love with this bag! You can easily fit your ipad or 13" and smaller laptop inside. Do get it if you a good quality real leather bag and don't mind of having designer labels because I don't give a damn about designer brands. Quality is more important!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, July 18, 2013
I WAS SCARED INITIALLY BUT WHEN I RECEIVED THIS BAG, I WAS SURPRISED WITH THE QUALITY, LUXURY TEXTURE AND DESIGN... ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. no REGRETS, NO TEARS, NO DISAPPOINTMENT, ONLY HAPPY CONSUMER'S FACE:)))

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new handbag., January 26, 2014
I seldom am as impressed with a handbag as I am with this one. I am planning to order another in another in a different color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality leather, April 24, 2014
Great bag for the price. Quality leather and EXCELLENT customer service. The white bag has gold hardware and it is definitely roomy enough to carry a small laptop and lots of lip gloss!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's leather? ....Really?, December 27, 2013
I received this as a gift per my wish list. I was not as impressed as I hoped to be. The zipper is of poor construction - very difficult to open and close. I own and have owned a lot of leather bags and I'm not 100% certain this is actually leather. It feels like a better quality vinyl to me. The two handles (short and longer) while a great idea, were not thought out well. The shorter handle is the hand carry handle. I think the longer of the two handles were meant as a shoulder strap but you'll never get this on your shoulder without the hand carry handle jabbing you in the armpit - and there's nothing you can do about it because they're sought of bound together. I intend to take it somewhere and have that pointless shoulder strap removed because this bag does come with a somewhat longer strap you can attach to the rings on either end of the bag. On the plus side, it's a nice size but not very wide inside and I'm not concerned about being to harsh on the outside because I don't think this is real leather at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, October 1, 2014
This bag is a good value. Love the vertical zippered pocket for my employee ID on a lanyard and the horizontal zippered pocked on the other side for keys and cell phone. Well organized interior and very functional. The 3 sets of handles is the best option on the bag. It can be handheld like a briefcase or carried as a shoulder briefcase with 2 different lengths of shoulder straps. It's also a good size to secure onto my luggage cart at the airport. So far the exterior has held up well to daily use. The buckles and adjustable straps on each side are mostly for style I think -- unbuckling them completely does not increase the storage space inside the bag very much plus the loose straps and buckles flop around since there is no way to secure them except to each other. But for the $$$, I think it's a good value.