Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 21, 2013
I received this bag and was disappointed to say the least. It's not a luxury item by any stretch of the imagination. The bag is smaller than how it appears in it's photo here on Amazon and it's misshapen.I wanted to use it for a laptop but there's no way a laptop will fit inside this bag. The "quality leather" is not quality by my standards and the bag smells. I also don't consider it to be multifunctional.
I am in the process of returning the bag which is not going smoothly. I was emailed from FinePlus and told because the bag was shipped from China it wasn't worth them returning it back to China and would I keep the bag for a 10% discount. That equals $7.90 and the bag is still going to cost me $72.00, which is clearly not worth it to me. In the description and right next to the bag it states, "FREE SHIPPING.FREE RETURNS" and I'm being emailed from FinePlus to keep the bag at a significant cost to me. What's interesting is that I bought another bag from the seller at the same time and have returned it with out a hassle.
33 comments|77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2013
Nice bag but I am disappointed because I bought about a month ago and have carried two weeks when the strap broke. The D-ring on the.side of bag broke. Not where sewn to bag but the leather broke in half. I am NOT happy.
on March 4, 2014
I bought this purse for my daughter. She chose it from the website. The shipping time was great. It arrived really fast. The bag looks just as shown on the website. The color is black. The texture of the material is very sturdy. It looks very well-made. It is large in size. You can fit so many things in this purse. It is an elegant purse. My daughter uses it all the time. I would definitely recommend this purse to others.
on August 29, 2013
I purchased this to use for work. It is a beautiful color (I got the cognac/tan) and has several compartments. It is not big enough for even a small laptop, but has cute pockets on the outside. The shoulder straps are a good idea, but awkward because if you use them the handles end up in your armpit. I've found that just carrying it like a briefcase or using the long shoulder strap works well.
on October 2, 2013
The bag arrived in two days with prime membership, and I bought it for my mum since she loved it. I was skeptical about this bag from reading people's reviews. I don't find this bag smell at all. You have to get really close to the bag in order to smell a little bit of leather smell which is obvious since it's made out of real leather. The quality is surprisingly good. I just purchased a Tommy Hilfiger bag in real leather from Macy's which arrives on the same day as this bag, and that's over $100! For some reason, both my mum and I find this bag a lot better than the TH bag. It's only $79 and free shipping/free return! You can't beat that! It has zipper closure which is great! Three different strap handles for you to choose to use. Talking about options! It's a beautiful black color that's not too shiny and not too matte. Just perfect! It's great for career and everyday! I ended up keeping this bag to myself, and mum kept the TH one because this bag is a little heavy for her. She is smaller than me, so the TH bag with softer leather is better for her. I love this bag, and can't wait to use it for work! I am thinking about getting another one for my boyfriend's mother, who is a teacher, and looking for a real leather bag just like this one! I guess early Christmas or birthday gift for her:) Maybe I will give her this one, and get another one in different color for myself. I don't know yet, but I highly recommend this bag to everyone who needs a professional looking sturdy work bag! The real leather and the metal details do add some weight, but I like a work bag that has some weight to it. There's also the option of making the bag a bit shorter and wider on the bottom when you attach the side buckle belts. I did that, and it changes the bag from a tote looking bag to a satchel style! What?! That's awesome, right?! That's if you don't need to put laptop or ipad or magazines stuff in the bag. Then you can shorten it and give it more room on the bottom. It has a divider in the middle which has a zipper for you to put other stuff in, and I think that's another great option. Either way, I'm in love with this bag! You can easily fit your ipad or 13" and smaller laptop inside. Do get it if you a good quality real leather bag and don't mind of having designer labels because I don't give a damn about designer brands. Quality is more important!
on February 10, 2015
I love this purse. The color is gorgeous, the leather is elegant, the trim is stylish. This would have received five stars were it not for an irritating design flaw. The longer, shoulder straps are located so that it is difficult to carry on the shoulder, because they are on the outside and the smaller straps, intended to be used for carrying with the hands, get in the way. I am six feet tall so maybe that is the problem.
on March 17, 2014
I can't believe that I have waited weeks to get this bag and I think it's not even the right one. This has to be the ugliest bag I have ever seen. It is dull red and the measurements are 14 in wide x 10 in high. The lining is loose and baggy. I'm so disgusted!! This thing is going directly in the trash where it belongs!!!
on July 18, 2013
I WAS SCARED INITIALLY BUT WHEN I RECEIVED THIS BAG, I WAS SURPRISED WITH THE QUALITY, LUXURY TEXTURE AND DESIGN... ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. no REGRETS, NO TEARS, NO DISAPPOINTMENT, ONLY HAPPY CONSUMER'S FACE:)))
on October 8, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and features of this bag-I love it! I got the fruit green and its a gorgeous color. The leather and craftsmanship are pretty high quality for a bag if this price, a fashion savy friend, who is a bit of a snob, asked if it was Coach. I like a lot of pockets and it has that, along with nice sturdy hardware. I like handles and a cross body strap, so I removed the shoulder straps by opening the tack, they are sturdy enough to be reattached by a cobbler if I ever want to use it as a tote. The side buckles add some dimension so it's not so boxy. I HIGHLY recommend, I've paid nearly the same price for vegan leather and not gotten commensurate quaility. If you are thinking of getting this purse, buy it, you won't be dissapointed. Also any odor is leather.
on December 30, 2014
This is overall a high quality bag. Nice and uniform color, plenty of room and pretty appearance. However, there are two things to note:
1. color is darker than the picture. If you want a bag exactly as shown in the picture, you may disappoint at the darker color. I ordered a blue one. though the color is still good, the first impression of the bag was different because of the color difference.
2. size. As other reviewers mentioned, the bag is actually smaller than described. I measured my bag, the actual sizing is about 14" (L) * 11" (H). I can put A4 size documents inside but cannot close the zipper.
Other than the two points above, I have no complaints. I did not notice any strong odor when I first opened the package. I like the bag and will consider buying other Fineplus bags.