Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.49

on April 29, 2016
This is one of Oswalt's better releases. He has some highs and lows (it always bothers me when he gets too overtly political, and for the most part he stays away from that here), but overall funny stuff.
on January 28, 2016
I almost laughed so hard that I lost control of the car. I highly recommended this one.
on April 29, 2015
Hilarious from start to finish! A great listen for a road trip.
on January 28, 2015
Patton does not disappoint. Enjoyable album. Not my favorite of his albums but it he still brings the goods.
on June 25, 2014
This comedian has good timing and stories. Some of the bits are very vulgar. I don't mind the vulgarity so much when it is funny. It is a 50-50 split on the vulgar routines.
on May 3, 2014
I only initially wanted to give this CD 3 stars. That thought pained me because I have listened to two of his previous albums "Feeling Kinda Patton" and "Werewolves and Lollipops") and they are 5 stars no doubt. So I instead just never reviewed the album. Since then I have listened to it several more times, and as many musical albums do for me, I liked it more the more I listened. If you think Oswalt is funny give this album a listen. Just give it more than one.
on April 28, 2014
Slightly better than Louis CK, both trade in on the angry nerd vibe. By this and his entire recorded output.
on January 19, 2014
very funny. It was a Christmas gift for my husband and he keeps listening to it over and over again,
on November 24, 2013
What can I say about Patton Oswalt? He's a comedy genius who writes great material, can tell a great story, and knows how to work an audience. This is a fine work. Get it. Really. Funny!
on November 5, 2013
His comedy is great. all his albums are worth purchasing. This is a good solid album from start to finish. great stories and bits.