- File Size: 4208 KB
- Print Length: 77 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 3, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004V4B17C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#260,972 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #151 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Instruments & Performers > Guitar
- #154 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Instruction & Study
- #311 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Arts & Photography
Fingerpicking Guitar (Strings Series Guitar Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
In my career I've been lucky enough to be teach, be taught by and perform with some awesome musicians and personalities which have shaped my teaching and playing style.
As a largely self taught musician I do realise that private music lessons aren't for everybody- be it time, money or personality. By using the Kindle format I'm really hoping I can help you develop in a pace and style that suits you.
I'm really keen to hear from you musicians out there so please feel free to get in touch- if only just to say hi.
Thanks and enjoy your music!
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good for beginner. Not able to access the data files due to my access to internet.. could rate higher with that in mind..Published 20 months ago by dusty tucker
Great for $3.50. Very short with limited information.
You want to start fingerpicking guitar for real? Read more
|Topic||From this Discussion|
Hi, I write guitar eBooks! I've written six so far and have two for release in the next week or so. Here's a link to them all
I suppose large publishing houses do a big run of physical copies- the theory being instruction books don't really age badly. So... Read More
Jul 6, 2011 by Mike Taylor | See all 2 posts
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Instruments > Guitar
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Instruction & Study
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Arts & Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Instruments & Performers > Guitar
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Instruction & Study