- Powerful - The SP's careful engineering resulted in a unique design that allows it to create a powerful, deep vacuum in the suction piping. This allows it to lift fluid from as deep as 25 feet (7.6 m) below the pump.
- Superior lift and high working pressure capabilities allow SP Series to pump high specific gravity fluids like sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid and sodium and potassium hydroxide
- Fast - SP Series is capable of lifting fluids from 18 feet (5.5 m) in less than 90 seconds. Less time waiting, more time pumping
- Versatile - can handle applications difficult for standard centrifugal pumps, like pumping fluid from below grade, emptying tanker trucks or rail cars, and transferring fluids from the top of tall bulk storage tanks to reduce the possibility of leaks from sidewall mounted bulkhead fittings.
- Best corrosion resistance - Durably molded from corrosion resistant polypropylene or PVDF, the SP Series handles the most corrosive chemicals with ease. Prevents downtime due to pump corrosion problems
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player