Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on February 27, 2011
I really don't know why there're not that many reviews on this product. Hopefully more will write in with their comments. Since I'm having a destination wedding near the beach, this guestbook really fit the bill so I took a chance and ordered it. Let me tell you: I am sooooo pleased. Not only did the product arrive super fast, but it was also packaged with 2 layers of bubble wrap and contained in its own separate box so the item was not damaged, broken or torn. It also has a heavy and sturdy quality to it, which also makes it look and feel more expensive than it actually is. The only problem is that the picture for the most part doesn't match the actual item at all. The blue on the cover in person is actually darker in color, and the starfish and seashells look real because they are more tan. Also, there's what I believe to be a blue rhintestone in the center of each starfish. Scattered throughout the front cover are also artificial pearls and more blue rhinestones. The sand located in the upper left and bottom right also sparkles in the light because there's glitter in it. In other words, it looks much better in person!! When I showed the guestbook to my soon-to-be hubby, he liked it, too. He was even more surprised when I told him the price! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is on a budget and needs a beach-themed guestbook. I really can't wait to use this for our guests, friends and family on our special day!!!!
on January 25, 2013
In searching for wedding accessories that support a beach themed wedding, I found this guest book for people attending the wedding to sign, and will present them to my son and future daughter-in-law at their shower. It matches several other wedding accessories I purchased on Amazon. They are of high quality, and the colors and accents are beautiful. They will create a lasting memory.
on July 7, 2014
We used this guest book at our wedding. It is so pretty and is very heavy duty. The colors and everything look so much better in person. I am glad I ordered this book because I saw ones double the price if not more expensive that didn't even come close to being as nice as this guest book.
on January 17, 2014
Had a starfish theme wedding in Key West. It was the perfect guestbook! I was afraid it might look cheap, but the quality is actually really great. The guest book had a lot of pages, which was way too much for my small destination wedding. But I'm glad guests got plenty of space to sign an entire page =).
on February 4, 2013
This is a very pretty set, none of the seashells or rhines stones fell off. we got many compliments on this set as it fit our blue theme for our cruise wedding.
on October 15, 2013
We had a beach wedding and this guest book was perfect! Could not have found any better in local stores. Will make a wonderful keepsake and use as a scrapbook. Well made, great quality, and great cost!
on March 1, 2015
Arrived quickly! Beautiful! Arrived with all decor in place. No damage, nothing missing. Surprised at the heaviness, quality and how beautiful it is. Photo does not give the actual guest book justice. I ordered this for my April beach themed-wedding and can't wait to use it. I ordered the matching pen set to go with it. I would definitely recommend to others.
on January 11, 2016
I have ordered these several times for client's of my wedding planning company. They are gorgeous and detailed with glitter and rhinestone accents. Great for a beach or ocean theme wedding or event. And there is a spot to put a photo of the couple or special person this is for.
on August 8, 2013
I was a little concerned after reading the reviews, but this book is actually very nice. For the price, I don't think it can be beat. It is very sturdy and has plenty of pages for guests to sign. It looks gorgeous and will be perfect for our beach theme wedding. I love the jewel accents. My only complaint would be that the insert in the pic frame is a little plain, but we are going to put a picture in it for the reception, so not really and issue at all. I love this book!
on May 2, 2015
The guestbook looks great and looking back we didn't pay much for one of the things we will keep as a memory from the wedding.

It doesn't come with a pen, although you can buy that separately if you really want it; we didn't think it was worth the extra $10-12 for a pen, or important to keep a pen as a memento.