4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Case
Published 24 months ago by Papo's Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the two way use feature.
The velcro at edges tends to stick to or snag your clothing. I cut the edges of velcro a little and it works OK.
Published 18 months ago by ROSALIE L DORWIN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Case, November 30, 2012
I bought this for my son's Nexus. He is four and could care less about what it looks like, but there was one thing I didn't like. The case covers up too much of the screen. There is a slide down notification bar at the top of the nexus screen that you cant reach without having to dig up under the cover. Other than that, I have no complaints. It surrounds the Nexus and protects it from falls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fintie is Great!, August 30, 2012
I received this product on the exact date it was promised. I really like the look of it. It looked professional, unlike some other folios I have looked at. I ordered it and thought "what the heck", for a few dollars let me check it out. My wife and I love the look and feel of this product. Professional looking and inexpensive (read as not cheap).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 30, 2012
This case came very quickly and was exactly as i ordered. I ordered the purple and it's a beautiful color and looked exactly like the product picture. Most importantly when I angle my reader in the case it doesn't fall back like some other cases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Nexus, November 27, 2012
I love this for my Nexus 7. It fits perfect and looks great. If I had to come up with one complaint it would be the velcro sticks to my shirt when it is on my lap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great function low price, November 24, 2012
Works well as a stand in landscape and portrait without the tab on the back which looks better, auto on/off smart cover will not shut off when folded back, all ports and speakers/mics are accessible and sound good, twice as thick as the official case but more function and half the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter wanted pink instead of blue., November 8, 2013
This review is from: Fintie Dual-View Multi Angle Leather Folio Case for Google Nexus 7 Tablet - Auto Wake/Sleep Feature - Navy (Personal Computers)
This protects my nexus 7 and has the magnet to turn it off when the cover is closed. I like blue better than pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, September 28, 2013
Bella (Newport Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I love the case!
The shipping was fast! The product is very durable and I love the color(blue)!
I highly recommend the case its a great value!

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the two way use feature., May 13, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars nexxus 7 case, May 13, 2013
i wasnt very thrilled about this item it was actually not at all what i thought i had ordered it was sucky in my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 4, 2013
It's safe, well padded, and has multiple configurations. If it's too bulky for your handbag, you can remove the tablet (in it's padded cover) from the stand and it will fit, even in a small clutch. Handy, huh? "Form follows function"... and this has BOTH.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›