Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fintie Slim Fit Folio Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch Tablet - Purple
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

I was pleasantly surprised at the appearance and quality of this cover. Light. Fake leather grain looks good. No chemical smell to speak of. Light and thin. Cutouts in all the right places for switches, plugs, charging, etc.

It even had magnets in the lid that hold it closed to the rest of the cover.

My only (very minor) complaint is that the cutout for the screen is *exactly* the size of the screen which makes it less convenient for when you want to select things right at the edge of the screen - like the status menu and also when you use the "Labs" setting on the browser. I wish they had backed off by perhaps 3 mm.

Otherwise very happy. Works as a stand, works as a tilted typing platform, sturdy enough that I feel it's well protected.
0Comment|125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2013
Although i like the design, functionality and color of the case...it seems like it was made just a hair to small. it bubbles up in the front on either side like it's just a little to tight. I thought it would stretch and go down after awhile but it hasn't yet. it also partially covers the speakers on the side.
on May 29, 2013
Shoulda woulda coulda

Could not be happier with the fit, finish and protection this cover provides for my Tab.

I would have gone with brown or black but just this once decided to try my favorite color for personal use.

but what I received is not PURPLE. The interior color does not match the exterior color the way that is shown in the pictures.

I uploaded 3 pictures showing the difference. 2 are taken on a purple background.
review image review image review image
on April 19, 2013
I love my case and the color purple it fits my galaxy very well i plan on buying other colors soon i would recommend this product to family and friends.
on December 8, 2013
Had it for six months. It's cheap, it fits, and it doesn't look half bad.

However, lose a star because it doesn't prop up well. Trying to get this case to hold up the tablet in a "TV" type mode doesn't work well. If you want to use this to read recipes in the kitchen, I don't think the case will hold up over time.

But I don't cook. I basically just read and surf. So for me, the case is fine.
on July 17, 2013
The case fit's the tablet perfectly. It has open spaces for the speakers as well as the camera. Also appreciate the holder for the stylis.
on February 1, 2015
I purchased this in black for my husband's Samsung Galaxy 2 10.1 tablet I gave him in 2012 that he won't let me upgrade right now so wanted a basic and inexpensive new cover to replace his very worn old one. This cover is very basic but looks and feels much better than the low price suggests and fits the tablet perfectly. It can pass as leather unless you examine it to see if has that unique leather feel and smell. It doesn't, but it also doesn't have that "pleather" chemical smell or show white when scratched. My husband has only had it for a little over a week so I don't know what it will look like over time but he takes it with him everywhere so it has been handled a lot. I'm giving it 5 stars since it's a lot better than I expected for the price and I will probably buy this again if it comes in other sizes when he buys a new tablet and just keep replacing it when it shows wear. The original expensive leather one needed replacing after a year. Seeing that others say it didn't fit, I suggest really looking at the product info provided to make sure it lists your specific tablet as being compatible. There are so many versions of this size Samsung tablet, the hardest part of ordering was, first, determining which version my husband has.
on November 6, 2015
Looks and fits well on my galaxy tab 1 pt7510. Color is a deep eggplant purple. I like the magnetic closure and the access to the charging port while closed. But the camera hole blocks the flash, so if set to on your photo comes out with a big white splotch.. Other than that it's all good.
on November 10, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my mother (60+ yrs) and she absolutely loves it. Her hands would cramp up a bit while holding the tablet and this allows her just prop it up on the table or where ever she see fit. The color and fit were spot on.
on May 23, 2013
Read the reviews - got what I ordered, shipped right on time. Not really a "con" but it would be nice if the keyboard I purchased would fit inside too. Either way, It works and my tablet is well protected.