5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!
Published 9 months ago by Robbins

2.0 out of 5 stars The Android Tablet PC cover 7"
The android tablet PC cover didn't fit properly. I struggle putting in and the cover don't have the camera hole. I'm so mad cause a throw away the package to send it back.
Published 1 month ago by Nitza

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, April 28, 2014
I've had this case for a little while now and I love it. Some things I like about the product are: how vibrant the red color is, the soft feel of the synthetic leather, and that it isn't build and bulky. Possibly my favorite thing about the product is how it can stand up by upside without me holding so I can watch videos, shows, etc. on it very easily. I would definitely recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT for 7"inch IRULU tablets, December 1, 2014
I ordered 3 of these cases in the white/rainbow print for my tween daughters. They came well packed and in new condition. The white was bright and the colors were bold. I looked them all over and they are all very well made. The tablets fit perfectly they slide right into place and dont slide out or move around. The feel of the case is nice it gives their light tablets a little "BULK" and the stitching is nearly perfect. All in all I'd say these cases are an excellent buy. You cant go wrong with this case for 7" inch IRULU tablets.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars!, April 3, 2014
"I bought this case and The case is very cool !. Im very satisfied. Overall, I'll give it 5 stars!"

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit and magnetic closure., August 22, 2014
The fit for my NeuTab N7 7" is perfect. All the cameras and speaker areas line up perfectly with my tablet. Great color (very red) and outer casing. Magnetic closure. It folds out nicely, but make sure you have the right angle so it doesn't tip over. You cannot sit it up on its portrait rotation, landscape only. The inner material gets linty, but I have a cat, so cat hair is everywhere any way. I run my fingers across to clean it off quickly, it is not a big deal.

This is easy to carry around and not bulky. I used this case at the grocery store, using the tablet for my grocery list. It was easy to handle, but it would be nice to have a strap to be able to use both my hands while shopping. (no way would I leave it at the cart) The tablet is held very securely with a velcro closure tucked snugly under the tablet, so I am not afraid of it falling out of the case.

I have not yet purchased a stylus, so cannot review for the fit. It is a simple elastic band, I expect it will work as expected.

Overall, I like this case a lot and am satisfied with my purchase. The price is average to similar cases. This one was the choice of my son, we bought the tablet for his homeschool.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!!, May 1, 2014
this is great! works fine, saved the tablet more than once from my grandson's slippery fingers. We are very happy with the sturdy construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for great protection, April 10, 2014
I tend to drop my tablet a lot and found that this case has very good protection my clumsiness. With that being said, it is inexpensive and great for everyday use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet case, April 30, 2014
siobhan (PINELLAS PARK, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Purchased this for the 7 inch Pronto Tec android tablet I bought for my daughter. Fits perfectly, great value and awesome designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case, May 19, 2014
Mommy of many (Hampton, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Bought two of these to go with these tablets for my kids: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JAAPQDM/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1. The case seems sturdy enough and fits the tablet perfectly. It folds into a stand and has a loop for holding a stylus.

I ordered with Prime shipping and the package arrived as scheduled within 2 days. I had no problems at all and no reason to contact the seller, but they reached out to me a few days after the package was delivered just to be sure I was happy with everything. I would definitely purchase from this seller again and would recommend this case to anyone with a similar tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 14, 2014
Love the color, fits the chromo by noria tablet I have. Its sturdy, and it does stand. Got here much quicker than stated. I'm very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case - Perfect Fit!, June 10, 2014
I ordered 4 of the ProntoTec 7" Android 4.2 Tablets for a group of volunteers. I was nervous that this particular case would not fit the tablet, but it worked perfectly! The openings allow you to access all of the plug ins and both cameras! I especially love the built-in stand. It was a great case for a great price!