5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case and great price
I was looking for a sturdy case for our iPad mini that would allow viewing both vertically and horizontally. I thought I would have to spend a fair amount, but then ran across the Fintie case. The reviews were very favorable, and I thoroughly agree!

Published 16 months ago by Freelancer

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!!!
I got this for my son. Literally within 10 minutes it broke. It was not like he was rough on it, he was simply rotating it like its advertised to be capable of. The front portion completely separated from the back part right at the rotating point. Please do not purchase this product.
Published 20 months ago by Ashley White

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!!!, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Fintie Folio Plus Leather Case Cover with Elastic Hand Strap/ Front Pocket/ Multiple Card Slots/ Stylus Holder for iPad mini 7.9 inch Tablet (Automatic Sleep/Wake Feature) - Black (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken when I tried to use it., November 26, 2012
There is a black rotating circle that broke off right away. I think this product is cheaply made so I returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case and great price, March 30, 2013

We started with the Apple cover. But we all found it frustrating that the cover would come off so easily. Because the mini is so portable, I worried about it getting dropped and broken, so I wanted something more substantial. Also, the Apple cover offers to protection for the back of the iPad.

The Fintie meets all my requirements. It completely covers the iPad and gives it good protection. The sleep function works just fine. I am especially pleased with how well the rotating mechanism works. It is very easy to move it from the horizontal and vertical positions. The grooves in the cover to hold it in viewing position have worked fine. Finally, the price was very reasonable.

Overall, I am very pleased with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, January 7, 2013
I have no idea what everyone is complaining about. This case is fantastic. I purchased the blue one, and it is true to color. The rubber strips that help keep your iPad up do work. I don't know why everyone is saying they don't. The sleep/wake function works perfectly. The iPad fits snugly into the snap-in case. The smell of the synthetic leather is not too strong, but it is apparent. I have no complaints about this case whatsoever. I definitely recommend it and I may even buy the other colors just because.

The shipping was alright. I ordered this case on January 2, and it came in today, January 7. The estimated ship date was January 10. So it was pretty good shipping.

I recommend this to anyone who wants a great case at a very reasonable price. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Case is Great!, July 23, 2013
I love my case! The 360 degrees feature is wonderful. I have dropped my tablet a few times with no breakage--woo hoo!!! The soft leather is textured and makes for easy grippage. And your price on this was $30 less than Best Buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality Case, June 22, 2013
This case looks really nice, but the quality is cheap the sides started breaking out fast and the synthetic leather chips out like crust and the sleep and wake function works only if I press the case hard enough to the screen.

Pros: Color

Cons: exterior material chips out, sleep and wake is not responsive

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great, has held up fine to almost a year ..., July 13, 2014
This is great, has held up fine to almost a year of daily usage. I don't think one can beat it for the money, if this one wears out, I will certainly order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Perfect! Very good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., July 10, 2014
Faster than I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine for price, April 4, 2014
Fine for price, wouldn't be worth it if it cost more. Case last maybe 6 months to a year before starting to come part at seams and I am a very neat and multiple gadget using guy.

Better to buy this or two of them for less than a very expensive case else ware. Much easier to use these cheep ones until they die. They do look pretty good though.

Rate and Discover Movies