7,494 Reviews
 (4,629)
 (1,453)

1,366 of 1,445 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case, excellent customer service.
Published on October 3, 2012 by Veronica

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite perfect...
Just got my new case. It looks great, just like the picture. A few points: it seems like the magnetic closure could be a little more secure and the cut out for the webcam is off center and that bugs me. In my opinion, the cut out should have been centered over the webcam.
Published on October 12, 2012 by Robyn

1,366 of 1,445 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case, excellent customer service., October 3, 2012
At first I thought there was something wrong with this case because it didn't seem to open properly, upside down, or backwards if you will, and had written so in my review. This company actually called me (along with 3 other people of my same name to try and find the right customer) to inquire about my review and why I had wanted to return the case. It turns out I simply had my Kindle Fire HD locked (Dummy move on my part), and having only bought it a week ago, I was still getting used to it and had not realized the screen will flip 360 degrees around once unlocked.
I'm now 100% satisfied, albeit a bit embarrassed I made such a silly mistake, with this case and the customer service of the company. It's not not bulky, doesn't slip out of my hands, adds no weight to the device when I have in in my bag, and the color is just as pictured. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, October 20, 2013
Length:: 2:01 Mins

So far my experience with my Kindle Fire HD 7 2013 has been great, but I needed a case to protect it. In my video, I describe the appearance of Fintie's case and discuss some tips and tricks I learned while getting the case to work for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, October 1, 2012
Just got my case today. Fits perfect. Cuts outs for sleep button and volume buttons are exact as well as for video camera and plug in ports. The customer service is exceptional. I accidentally chose magenta instead of purple and I just emailed them asking for an purple one instead of the color I marked and they responded right away, with in an hour and I emailed them in the evening not business hours, with a "no problem we will send u purple instead" response. To me that is excellent customer service. Which that is hard to come across no days. Can't beat the price either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!!, October 4, 2012
I love this case. Honestly my Mom got the $50 Amazon case and I think this one is just as great for a fraction of the cost. All the buttons line up just right and the kindle hd fits in nice and snug. I may buy one more just for fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Updated Review, October 27, 2012
D.R.Weaver (Honolulu, Hawaii, US) - See all my reviews
The cover is awesome. I previously wrote that you could not charge the kindle fire hd while the cover was on. This is incorrect, as I had put the kindle fire hd cover on wrong. it's a great product. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, but..., October 25, 2012
I just got my new case today, and my kindle hd fits like a glove! Love the color and how thin it is, plus I expected it to smell funny after reading other reviews, and it didn't. So its almost perfect. I put my kindle in it and proceeded to charge it up. And there in is the conundrum. I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't charge. I took the kindle out and tried again. It charged just fine. Put it back in, no charge. The kindle would not charge unless I opened the flap. Annoying. But not a deal breaker. I still like it, I just wish I knew why it wouldn't charge while closed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, December 1, 2012
Received my Finite case for my Kindle Fire HD today. It took a little longer than I expected to get here, but it was most definately worth the wait. The purple and white leather I chose is absolutely beautiful. The picture does it no justice. I highly recommend if you're planning on buying a case that stands this is the one for you. All the openings for the speakers charger ear buds etc are in the perfect spot. On off switch volume it's designed for this device to a perfect fit. The price and choice of patterns were a huge deciding factor. If you are in to funky colors and patterns this is the case for you!!

Tammy Redmond

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, October 13, 2012
I ordered this product for my Kindle Fire HD 7". It fit perfectly. Nice and snug, great protection, and looks awesome! Very well made and very well worth the money. I am extremely satisfied with this cover and recommend it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for a great price, November 2, 2012
A. Dightam (Las Vegas, Nevada) - See all my reviews
This case does what is says on the tin for a very reasonable price. Imho, you really don't need to spend more. The case holds the KFHD firmly in place; all the holes are in the right place; it switches the KFHD off & on with the front flap. The case is robust and looks like it will last. Oh, and I think the speakers give added sound depth when in the case.

Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite perfect..., October 12, 2012
****A quick update on my case. It is annoying that the Kindle does comes on upside down. Also, the cover comes up a little far (on the top and bottom) so that it is hard to get the bottom icons/choices to come up. It still is a good case for the price but knowing these few details, I might have chosen another case. I am taking away a star to make this review 3 stars.****