2,237 Reviews
 (1,309)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
Published 17 months ago by Emmett Hoops

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't turn off ipad when it's closed....
I bought this for my ipad 4. My ipad fit into it, but the camera was half covered and the cover will not turn my ipad off when closed. I'm returning it and going back to my old cover.
Published 12 months ago by Cleaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Fintie (Black) Folio Leather Case Cover for iPad 4th Generation With Retina Display, the New iPad 3 & iPad 2 (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature)-9 color options (Accessory)
This little case will fit your iPad 4 perfectly. I was a little concerned after reading one review, which said it was slightly off. Well, I can't imagine but that the reviewer was not talking about a 4. I'm not at all familiar with Apple products, just this particular iPad. This case is soft leather, it closes like a book, and when shut, sends the device into standby mode. Using this cover extends the time of my battery charge. I consider this cover to be absolutely essential, and, given its very low price, it should be wrapped around every iPad 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit with an iPad 4., March 16, 2013
I really like this. Nice feel in your hands. Easy access to all connections and buttons.
I would recommend this to anyone with an iPad 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for the price, November 5, 2012
I bought this case to travel with since I have a bulkier Belkin Pro keyboard case for when I use the Ipad at home. While it isn't the sturdiest of the products out there, it more than sufficed for my needs. It folds nicely, has a good viewing angle when propped, automatically puts the ipad to sleep, and protects the Ipad (3rd gen) well. I actually received multiple comments on how nice/chic it looked. For the $8 I paid, i would highly recommend this case for someone who doesn't want to spend too much money. It's also much more functional than Apple's smart cover. 1 month of daily use so far, and haven't gone back to the Belkin yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, March 29, 2012
This product is great for your Ipad...it looks like an expensive burberry cover and it is definitely an eye catcher!!! I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy & Attractive, October 28, 2012
Liz Jesse (Baton Rouge, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
Was a great purchase. My first expensive case fell apart and this basic case is better than the expensive one ever was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly, October 7, 2012
Love the quality, color, and functionality. I can't believe what a great product I got for the great price. It has a magnet to close and put to sleep. And I appreciate the way it props the ipad up in the back. Its perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I've had yet!, January 3, 2012
This is the best case I've had, by far! The iPad snaps right in, covers the entire iPad, and can prop up standing up straight or landscape. I will recommend this case to anyone wo needs a study yet stylish case! Totally worth the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 26, 2013
Amazon Customer (Lexington, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
Have several Fintie covers for my devices and thought this would be the answer for iPad but it is not at all. The cover is too loose and the iPad shifts around and you have to keep repositioning it for the buttons not be covered by the case. Also, the cover has too many bends in it and will not stand up on its own and keeps collapsing. Does not do the auto shut off featured either.

Update: Manufacturer contacted me and offered a replacement stating perhaps an occasional irregular item gets out. I had already purchased a different replacement cover so declined the offer pending a determination on the new cover. I have raised rating up another star simply because of the fabulous customer service by Fintie, and the possibility of an irregular. If anyone is going to get one, it would be me, so give Fintie a chance. I have and do love my Fintie Kindle Fire cover purchased many months ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for such a low price!!, December 26, 2013
First off, I would like to mention I smelled nothing upon opening this case.

I also think the case looks good, isn't too heavy and works very well. I am 100% satisfied and really am impressed with this company and it's products, not to mention their very low prices and excellent customer service.

If my review helped you, could you please click "helpful" button below. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit the iPad 4th gen. with retina display and camera is blocked. Gets worse with time., June 22, 2013
M. Luns (Sunny California) - See all my reviews
I really wanted to love this case and I have used it daily for two months. The price is fantastic. The purple color is great, and magnet works fine it is also a nice weight. Only problem and its a biggie..... The iPads camera is partially obscured by the case so you get a purple haze at the bottom corner of the photos. See attached photo above. This blocking by the case gets worse with time so initially it sat higher and only blocked on some photos, but time and gravity has sunk it lower. i am very handy and crafty and figured I could easily fix this by wedging two pieces of foam to prop the ipad higher in its case. But it didn't work. I have now resorted to taking the ipad out of the case whenever I take a photo....which defeats the purpose of a case. It's going back and I am now looking for a new case.

UPDATE September 7, 2014: I had not realized I had some comments to my original review....:The company stands behind their product and did indeed replace my case at no additional cost. The new case fit very snugly and I had absolutely no problems with the camera hole being blocked. I am increasing my rating to 4 stars for great customer service and the new cover fits nicely. I have used it daily for over a year now and it is only now starting to get worn out on the creases. But it still fits snugly!