Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
vote
Yes, to a point. It won't protect it from scratches, as the screen is open when you open the flap. It does protect it from falls and the case has an auto sleep mode for the Kindle when you close it. You can add a screen protector directly to the screen to protect it.
Nov 11, 2013 by Melvena Scholl
vote
No, Sharon, it only stands horizontally. Fintie makes a cover that spins around to all directions but my daughter preferred this one.
Jun 18, 2013 by Rosie Reads
votes
It feels like microfiber so I am assuming it is
Dec 27, 2012 by Jigajo
votes
I don't have the dimensions but I have the new Kindle Fire HD and it fits perfectly
Jan 13, 2013 by Valerie Herrington
votes
Yes
Feb 11, 2015 by wyatt wacha
votes
No, I don't think so. As per the description, "Fintie Fire HD 6 Tablet Case Slim Fit Leather Standing Protective Cover (will only fit Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6-Inch Tablet 2014 Release)".
Dec 5, 2014 by Classic Lit Fan
votes
The Velcro has kept my daughter's kindle in it for a year, it has never slipped out. In fact it's been in there so long I forgot it was held in by Velcro until I read this question.
Dec 14, 2013 by Ken
votes
I honestly do not know. However i would suggest to look up a kindle 7 and then look at the suggested products. That is how i found this one it was recommended.
Dec 22, 2012 by Star
votes
No, I have both Kindles and this is larger.
Jan 20, 2013 by SK
votes
Doubtful. I wouldn't purchase this if I were you, the holes don't line up right, no matter if it's inserted right-left or left-right.
Nov 29, 2012 by Kristin Lindberg
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers