Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

VINE VOICEon November 8, 2012
I was excited to see this case is available, after ordering one and reviewing it I went ahead and ordered a second. The first one worked very well and noticed that the auto on/off performed as advertised. For those who are not familiar this is a feature, the case has a small magnet installed that will signal to the tablet to turn on/off with the open/closing of the case cover. It is handy, no more pushing the small power button. I would like to note the second case was a different color but they both were sold from 'Fintie'.

That being said I was disappointed when I received the second one. The case auto on/off did not work. I found the magnet was present but it looks like they have a manufacturing problem placing the magnet in the correct location as the second case magnet was not in the correct location. I feel they could tackle this problem one of two ways: 1) us a larger magnet to make up for the alignment problems during manufacturing OR 2) fix the manufacturing alignment problem

Now comes the problem of getting a replacement. In the confusion I emailed Amazon when I intended on only contacting 'Fintie', this fault lies on Amazon's website making it complex on knowing who I am contacting. In the confusion Fintie first was going to send the new case but then Amazon decided to issue a refund. As a result Fintie retracted their offer to send a second unit the next day because a refund was issued. All I want is a new case that works, sigh. I see where they are coming from but I am just trying to get a replacement ... So back to ordering another case in hopes to get a working unit :(

Happy Shopping!
22 comments22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2012
This case is a must have! Fits PERFECTLY on my nexus ( which I am using to review this item. It's in it's case at this moment.) And doesn't cover the speaker ether. The auto sleep/wake works wonderfully and the vertical and horizontal swivel function works AMAZINGLY!
BUY THIS ITEM!!!
on October 14, 2012
This case is awesome! I've gotten quite a few compliments about it. My only complaint is that the slots could be just a little deeper for when it stands up in landscape view (it's just a little wobbly). Otherwise, FANTASTIC!!! And great for the price.
on December 16, 2013
The material is very nice. Leather like on the out side and suede microfiber on the inside. The landscape view works perfectly. The only issue I have is that I had trouble getting it to stay standing up in the portrait view. It would stay put until I touched the tablet, then it would fall over.
on September 26, 2013
I have a Fintie 360 cover on my ipad and I love it, so was excited to order one for my husband's Nexus 7 so he could comfortably stand it on the table for ebook reading. Unfortunately, it doesn't do this. While the landscape mode works quite well, the only way the portrait mode will stay somewhat vertical is to prop it from behind with something sturdy which negates the whole purpose for ordering this particular cover. I would not recommend it if you are looking to get multiple viewing angles.
on December 10, 2012
I liked it a lot in the beginning and it was still definitely worth the price. However, over time, the ridges that hold the tablet at an angle seem to wear down. It doesn't hold it up as well as it once did.
on October 22, 2013
Works great. The rubber band for holding it closed is probably gonna break first. But fir the price, I will just get a rubber band off asparagus at the market and use it.
on October 17, 2013
Good for taking photos, changing orientation from landscape to portrait, setting it on an angle or laying it flat. The edges of the plastic case are a little bit rough, but this is definitely designed with the 2nd Generation Nexus 7 in mind -- including gaps for the speakers and the hole for the camera. If you do have to remove it from the case, it's easy to do. While my previous case was nicer quality and could be used at many different angles (this one has one angle for portrait and two for landscape viewing), it didn't have the camera hole and it was a pain to get the tablet in and out of the case to use as a camera.
on December 4, 2013
The item is as described. Case which can rotate and put the product in both landscape and portrait mode. The case does have a magnet and it works fine for me. It is not real leather - yes it is 6 dollars and it is very expected. The case closes with a band which keeps it over the screen and protects the nexus 7 even if you drop it. There is access to everything - back camera, power and volume buttons and charging port. Device fits snug and does not move.

- great color - great price great functionality!
on November 23, 2013
Looks very nice. I love that you can use tablet in both positions + its secured when closed. Only issue i personally have is when i put the tablet up in "tv watching" position, I can not press on the screen because that would cause it to slide off and fall down. .. Maybe mine is defective? But seems like a design issue. ..I wonder if anyone eke has this issue? I would like to avoid returning it!

See 1 answered question