Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fintie Premium PU Leather Case Cover for 7 Inch Android Tablet inclu. Dragon Touch Y88X Plus / Y88X 7 Inch, Alldaymall A88X 7 Inch, Chromo Inc 7 Tablet, Tagital 7", iRULU eXpro X1 7, iRULU X1S 7, NPOLE Tablet 7, NeuTab N7S Pro 7 / N7 Pro 7, Tagital T7X 7 (PLEASE Check the Complete Compatible Tablet List under Product Description), Magenta
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 1, 2014
I ordered 3 of these cases in the white/rainbow print for my tween daughters. They came well packed and in new condition. The white was bright and the colors were bold. I looked them all over and they are all very well made. The tablets fit perfectly they slide right into place and dont slide out or move around. The feel of the case is nice it gives their light tablets a little "BULK" and the stitching is nearly perfect. All in all I'd say these cases are an excellent buy. You cant go wrong with this case for 7" inch IRULU tablets.
on August 22, 2014
The fit for my NeuTab N7 7" is perfect. All the cameras and speaker areas line up perfectly with my tablet. Great color (very red) and outer casing. Magnetic closure. It folds out nicely, but make sure you have the right angle so it doesn't tip over. You cannot sit it up on its portrait rotation, landscape only. The inner material gets linty, but I have a cat, so cat hair is everywhere any way. I run my fingers across to clean it off quickly, it is not a big deal.

This is easy to carry around and not bulky. I used this case at the grocery store, using the tablet for my grocery list. It was easy to handle, but it would be nice to have a strap to be able to use both my hands while shopping. (no way would I leave it at the cart) The tablet is held very securely with a velcro closure tucked snugly under the tablet, so I am not afraid of it falling out of the case.

I have not yet purchased a stylus, so cannot review for the fit. It is a simple elastic band, I expect it will work as expected.

Overall, I like this case a lot and am satisfied with my purchase. The price is average to similar cases. This one was the choice of my son, we bought the tablet for his homeschool.
on January 8, 2016
I got this case for the Dragon Touch Y88X for my 9-year-old. She loves the crazy colorful cheetah print of the case and I love how sturdy it seems. It has a piece of Velcro inside to keep the tablet secure and the front flap secures well with a magnet.

The Dragon Touch fits in nicely and sits very snug so all the openings for cameras and ports are perfectly in line with the case. It sits up nicely as well with the pocket on the back.

The feel is faux leather and looks easy to clean for my messy child.

I like how it came in the mail also. It was packaged nicely, though being this material I don't think it would be hurt anyway.
review image review image review image
on July 7, 2015
Picked this up to protect my "Uh-Pad" Dragon Pad thingie that I got to work in my shop. Anything to keep it from getting damaged was a worthy purchase to me, and so thus this was bought.

It fits great, protects great, and shuts with a magnet which is neat and makes it feel a little more spiffy and high quality. The loop for a stylus was nice as I use a stylus a bit with this since the touch-screen is so-so at times. A+ to it. Does its job well.
on May 13, 2016
I recently came into possession of a 7" iRULU tablet. I was always afraid of dropping it and breaking it, so immediately ordered a case cover for it. I had the choice of a rubberized (or silicone) cover that would protect it if dropped or this leather case cover that might not protect it as well if dropped, but has a built in kick stand. Since I use the tablet for watching a lot of movies, the stand up feature is what I was most interested in. And given that I'm an adult who is careful with my computers and devices, I felt that I wouldn't probably drop it and therefore wouldn't need the rubberized exterior cover. When this leather case is in place and closed, the face of the tablet is well protected I feel.

Also, the leather cover seems to have a little magnet inside of it so the cover stays closed unless you open it. It has never flopped open on its own.

It fits my table perfectly with the camera opening lining up well, built-in air holes in the back to let my unit breathe, and access to all my buttons along the edge. I'm very content with my purchase and glad I was able to select such a pretty color.
on December 9, 2015
i was relutant to get this as so many bad reviews after having it for over 3 weeks its still working brilliant and is really value for money was going to go with the new fire tablet but this by far was a bargain and deffonately worth the money i paid for it i would reccomend this to people looking for something not to expensive as this would be my second tablet bought in this price range out of the two i have had this one is by far the best out of the 2 i have had bought a 32 gb memory card with this and its fast save all my stuff to the card but use it mostly to browse amazon and play games as well as watch youtube videos the touch screen is very responsive and on screen keyboard works great i did not buy this for the camara bought it to play games and have ease of accsess to things i really want to look up on the go if you want to get a hot spot you can get a cable to use on the go i connect mine to my phones internet outside on the go which is perfect for my second tablet by fr the best i have bought plus buying this frees up my phone from the games id play and the apps because ive put them all on here great purchase would reccomend thank you
on March 4, 2015
Bought this for my daughter for her new Dragon Touch Y88X tablet ... she absolutely loves it. We were, however, a bit surprised that it was made of smooth vinyl and was not "fuzzy" as it appears to be in the photos. Nonetheless, she loves it, and it fit her tablet like a glove. The cover folds nicely to prop up the tablet, and it has a loop for holding a pen or stylus. It has magnetic inserts to help keep the flaps closed and seems to be made of high quality. We'll see how it holds up over time! At this point, we highly recommend it!
on June 3, 2016
It fit my daughter's tablet and she was able to keep her tablet safe. She said she loves how it folds back into a stand so that she can read and watch tv on it without having to hold it. It has made life easier out dinning in at restaurants. We just turn the volume down to a whisper and tell them they have to sit back and watch quietly. I get compliments on how well behaved my children are but really it is the electronics (not that I am going to tell them) She loves the animal print.
on January 5, 2015
The Neutab is great for my needs. If you want the tablet for the camera, I'd advise against using this tablet. The camera isn't that great. I use it as a PDA and for storing my Kindle books. The Kindle program loads slowly. I'm not sure why that is, but it's not a great hardship. I added the Wunderkind app, and the Notes app, and I can keep track of daily activities even when I'm on the run. I use the Weather Channel app, and the News stand app to keep informed of developing news stories and inclement weather in my area. Both can be programmed to "follow" you if you're traveling, so you always have the local weather wherever you are at the time. The battery life is fairly decent. If I'm running a program, or playing a game, I usually plug into an outlet.

This tablet isn't high on ram or storage, although the latter can be added by using a micro memory stick. If you're playing high-end games, I wouldn't recommend this tablet for it.
on December 18, 2015
I got this case cover for a gift. It is for a 7 inch tablet and it is a very nice case. It has a magnetic closure and it also has a nice stand in the back which is easy to set up. The case is well-made it feels nice and looks great. I also like the fact that it comes in so many colors. It didn't take me long to get the package at all and it was well packed and in good condition. I would recommend this product to others and I am excited to give it as a gift.