5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy
This cover is very light and does a good job of protecting the tablet. I dropped it recently and no damage to either the cover or the tablet. I like the fold over stand and the magnetic closure.
Published 10 months ago by JerryS

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Case was too large. Amazon gave me a full refund.
Published 6 months ago by Angelique Shivers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 Slim Shell Case Cover - Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand for SM-T110 WI-FI and SM-T111 3G - Black (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 24, 2014
Case was too large. Amazon gave me a full refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit disappointed that it could not stand vertically, July 14, 2014
I was a bit disappointed that it could not stand vertically. I probably should have read the description a little more carefully. But, aside from that, it is a GREAT cover for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, it protects my whole Galaxy tab 3 ..., July 12, 2014
I love it, it protects my whole Galaxy tab 3 lite and it's not bulky or make the tablet look ugly. For the price I paid it's pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, July 10, 2014
This tablet cover is just exactly what I wanted, lightweight, fold over cover, I love it!! Also very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, July 3, 2014
This fit the tablet perfectly and is a smooth, streamlined look. Not bulky at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and fits snug, May 31, 2014
The cover came quickly. It was easy to install with a nice snug fit. I would buy it again and the price was right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool cover, May 19, 2014
Edgar A.Collado (CUMBERLAND, MARYLAND, US) - See all my reviews
Nice case , gr8 price. A little annoying when trying to use it as a stand. Otherwise no problems. Magnetic latch is a plus for protecting your investment. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, April 24, 2014
Noble_One (BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this product because it was cheap and I expected what I payed for. I got so much more than I expected 5 star product $8 price tag I love this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, April 19, 2014
After ordering two cases prior to this for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite, of which the first was too big, and the second was too small, this one was perfect. Sounds like the three bears. :). I'm not sure what the production problems are (in the packaging) but the other two cases did have the label on them that said it was for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite. I applaud Amazon for refunding my money both times, quickly, with no questions asked.
As for this product, it is perfect because I just wanted a simple cover/case that would protect the screen and keep it from getting dirty. You can't beat the price for this case!!