5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted
i got it fast, it was the right price, just what i wanted and needed. couldn't ask for a better fit.
Published 16 months ago by Corky.

1.0 out of 5 stars They are crap!
Published 6 months ago by Steve Hays

1.0 out of 5 stars They are crap!, June 5, 2014
Steve Hays (Annapolis, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fintie 3 Pack Ultra-Clear Screen Protector With Retail Package for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 inch Tablet SM-T110 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Have no idea how anyone could have rated these screen protector a 5. I notice the first 5 star review wasn't even referring to screen protectors but rather a protective case. The screen protector package says bubble proof? Really? After applying them and reapplying them, and chasing bubbles around the screen I have given up. Ordered 9 of these to go with the 9 Samsung tablets I bought. All shipped over here to Africa where I work an orphanage. This is my second batch of tablets and screen protectors. The first batch of screen protectors (from another manufacturer) on an earlier model of Samsung tablet went on as smooth as silk. These screen protectors are terrible, and unfortunately I am in no position to return them. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, August 15, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good choice.., November 12, 2014
Not good. I went through three of them because they just seemed flimsy. I have a Samsung Galaxy Pro 10.1 and planned my attack to put these things on. I hate putting screen protectors on. Well you'd think starting with the Samsung home button would be the best course of action, the front of these pull off on the opposite. So you're having to take the layer off and rotate it around without getting any dust, hairs or whatever on it. Good luck. Finally my third and last try, I got it on and slowly kept pulling it up to get all the dust out before finally giving up. The reason I gave up? Yeah, the bubble remover they send you scratches the protector. Worthless. Find a different brand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Samsung Galaxy Tab S WiFi version , but LTE !, November 20, 2014
This is my 3rd attempt to receive a product that match its description. This is for LTE version , not the WiFi version as stated in the description. I'm so disappointed of the quality control ! Finally , the protector doesn't even look as pictured ! Instead of circled cutouts around the camera its a straight cut ! What a deceiving info ! I asked the community before placing this order but no one , including the re-seller Fintie answered. Now I gues you will apologize for the inconvenience.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, October 11, 2014
Still get bubbles

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 17, 2014
VERY GOOD

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it's suppose to do. It's been ..., July 10, 2014
Does exactly what it's suppose to do. It's been 2 months and I'm still using the first of the 3 screen protectors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 2, 2014
These did not fit my tablet properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Ultra-Clear HD Screen Protector (3 Pack..., June 24, 2014
excellent fit and great protection for the Samsung Galaxy screen. Easy to apply and does a great job protecting the screen of the tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 20, 2014
Great Fit, Great Quality ,Great Look, Great Shipping, Great Color- we ordered pink dots and My daughter loves it. & Great Price!