Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Price:$59.99+ $6.99 shipping

on May 19, 2011
These shapers offered no shaping at all and the material felt uncomfortable against the skin. At least for me, who have very sensitive skin. But if it wasn't going to do a thing for your figure, why bother with the discomfort? If you're curby, like me, with a deep waist and flaring hips, the bands on both top and bottom shapers would roll around the waist. I returned the product, though I must say they were very good about the refund.
on September 25, 2013
I was hoping this could help me slim down my tummy..but this is not what i need it,i guess this is not for my tipe of body..
on May 18, 2013
This product is not worth buying. You will get better support from traditional type body slimming garments, which you can find in department stores or other locations that sell girdle types of undergarments, at cheaper prices, especially if you go on sales days or bring coupons. When I tried to return the item, the seller did not support my return and I have had to put in a firmer request for a refund via the Amazon Refund Claim Center. The company claims that the "item is too personal to return..." I will have to keep this item if Amazon doesn't consider the return. I don't want to give this item any stars, but I'm obligated to give it at least one.
on September 23, 2014