Transformers 1 Season 1984
Amazon Instant Video
1. More Than Meets The Eye, Part 1 A civil war rages on the planet Cybertron between the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons. With the planet's resources depleted, the Autobots--led by their leader, Optimus Prime--set out on a mission to scout for new energy sources.
2. More Than Meets The Eye, Part 2 Using their robotic powers to transform, the Autobots and Decepticons disguise themselves as Earth vehicles, and a new chapter begins in their war between good and evil.
3. More Than Meets The Eye, Part 3 The battle for Earth's resources rages on! The Decepticons' ship is complete, and the odds are stacked against Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz and the others in their battle to stop them.
4. Transport To Oblivion Presumed to be defeated, the Decepticons have returned! After receiving a message from Shockwave on Cybertron, Megatron comes out of hiding and orders the construction of a "Space Bridge" to transport Earth's energy to Cybertron.
5. Roll For It After his accidental transportation to Cybertron, Megatron returns--and he wants to get his hands on an antimatter formula created on Earth that could mean limitless power for the Decepticons!
6. Divide And Conquer While protecting an Earth military plant from a Decepticon attack, Optimus Prime is severely wounded. His only hope for survival is a new Cosmotron unit.
7. Fire In The Sky The Decepticons begin to siphon the Earth's heat from the Arctic Circle. As a result, temperatures worldwide begin to drop. But unknown to the Decepticons is what . . . or who . . . they are about to release from the ice.
8. S.O.S. Dinobots Inspired by dinosaur skeletons, Ratchet and Wheeljack create Grimlock, Slag and Sludge . . . the Dinobots!
9. Fire On The Mountain Megatron scours the Andes in search of the Crystal of Power, an ancient weapon capable of mass destruction.
10. War Of The Dinobots Optimus Prime assigns the Dinobots to guard a meteorite that contains new and unknown energy. Appealing to Grimlock's simple arrogance, Megatron convinces the Dinobots to attack Optimus Prime and betray the Autobots.
11. The Ultimate Doom, Part 1: Brainwash With the help of a human scientist, the Decepticons have enslaved mankind through mind control to fight against the Autobots and generate enough power for Megatron's most sinister plan: bringing Cybertron into Earth's orbit to steal all of its energy.
12. The Ultimate Doom, Part 2: Search With Cybertron now in orbit, the Earth is being torn apart by geological forces and natural disasters.
13. The Ultimate Doom, Part 3: Revival Locked away in the safety of Wheeljack's laboratory on Cybertron, Spike and the small band of Autobots attempt to sabotage the Decepticon hypno-chip and free the people of Earth.
14. Countdown To Extinction With Megatron presumed dead, Starscream makes his boldest grab for power yet. Using the exponential generator device created by Dr. Arkeville, Starscream plans to destroy the Earth and use the energy from the explosion to rule the universe.
15. A Plague Of Insecticons A discovery has been made deep in the "Demon Swamp" on the island of Bali: large robotic insects are eating everything in their path and terrorizing the people of the island.
16. Heavy Metal War As Optimus Prime and Megatron prepare to face off in a duel, Megatron secretly plots to set the latest addition to his Decepticon army--the Constructicons--on a crash course for destruction!
|Genres||Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Michael Bell, Gregg Berger|
|Supporting actors||Corey Burton, Peter Cullen, Dan Gilvezan, Casey Kasem, Chris Latta, Mona Marshall, John Stephenson, Frank Welker|
|Executive Producer||Joe Bacal|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
are you kidding me? I was so excited to see transformers on instant video. I loved that show when I was a kid and I'm glad to be able to show it to my kids. they love it. Read morePublished 13 days ago by mom12
This is the transformers I grew up with and I'm so glad I've had the chance to share them with my son. He and I have watched the whole season and he loved it too!Published 18 days ago by Delia
As I said in my first set it was a good gift there is not more to say about thisPublished 2 months ago by Alphabet
Awesome and nostalgic of myself to go back and collect these dvd's I really enjoyed watching these growing up and will continue to watch these all grown up lolPublished 3 months ago by JG
I bought this first season thinking the little grandchildren would like it. Not so much. We have advanced in transformer toys and they weren't that impressed with these episodes.Published 4 months ago by marymurban
I admit as a child I was a massive, MASSIVE transformers fan. I looked up to Optimus Prime, and I guess even now I still do because he embodies somebody we all want to be: A... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer