4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job ...
I bought this cover to keep my new flame heater protected from the elements when not in use, and also to keep leaves and debris from settling into the concave top of the heater (a poor design feature that's going to be included in a separate review of the heater itself).

A few comments on this cover that's not apparent from the product description:...
Published on April 22, 2012 by TJshopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk...
Vinyl cracked within a couple months of use. Extremely hard to put on the patio heater, need a ladder to get it on.
Published 19 months ago by Mary Ell

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job ..., April 22, 2012
This review is from: Fire Sense Full Length Outdoor Flame Patio Heater Vinyl Cover (Lawn & Patio)

A few comments on this cover that's not apparent from the product description:

1) although it's described as 'heavy duty' the vinyl cover feels lightweight compared to my vinyl bbq cover. Sewn seams seem rather flimsy.
2) the zipper only goes half-way from the base up the side of the cover.
3) there were four small thread-together poles provided, but no instructions on where these were to be installed. After some searching, I found a pouch adjacent to the zipper. The poles provide some rigidity alongside the zipper to make it easier to open / close.
4) because the top of the heater is nearly 8 ft high and the zipper only goes part way up the cover, you have to lift the cover up to the top of the heater and then slide it on and down. I found the pole that's installed by the zipper to be helpful in getting the cover lifted up and into position.

Overall, it's not particularly pretty, but it will do the job. I expect it will last just a few years before the weathering causes the vinyl to crack ... but I don't have enough user history yet to verify this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for my non-Fire Sense Flame Patio Heater, April 27, 2012
Does what it claims: keeps the rain and wind from my flame patio heater. It even remained covered during one of the worst wind storms I can remember, so I was very impressed. The material is made of a strong vinyl with a soft felt-like material on the inside to reduce the risk of scratches. I don't know if it could survive a brutal Wisconsin winter outdoors but it won't have to with me since I will be storing the heater in my garage with the cover on. Easy to "assemble" and put on, but you will need a step ladder to pull it over your heater. It comes with a 4 piece steel rod that you screw together and slide into a pouch by the zipper to stabilize for easier zipping.
I was really excited to find this item since I could not find a cover that matched the dimensions of my patio heater. I was further relieved when I found that it completely covered my patio flame heater that I purchased from Menard's since it was not a Fire Sense brand. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cover, May 11, 2012
Amy (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for the pyramid patio heater we purchased at Costco. It fits perfectly and the material is thicker than what local home improvement stores were offering. Even my fiance commented on how nice the quality was when it arrived. It has a zipper that starts at the bottom, but doesn't go up as high as I would like it to. I am concerned that pulling the cover off will potentially bend the heat deflector at the top of the unit. I think using a ladder to pull the cover directly up and off of the unit will work best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Material, September 27, 2012
Before I purchased, I read the reviews and a few said cheap materials. I'd have to disagree. Compared to past covers I had, this material seems far thicker and substantial.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, fabric lined, September 24, 2012
Product fit perfectly as described. Vinyl is of decent quality, although slightly thinner than what you would get on a typical grill cover. It is a bit hard to get on over the top of the heater, but with some practice it does get easier. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 29, 2013
This cover was easy to put together and it feels like it is made of great quality material. It fits well over the heating element we bought. good buy. strongly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk..., March 17, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit, December 17, 2012
I purchased this in addition to the Fire Sense Patio Heater as suggested they go together. It doesn't even come close to fitting over the patio heater. I still need a cover for the heater (which is great by same company) but not sure where to turn to get it. I wish they had a phone number available to contact them.

1.0 out of 5 stars cover received cracked with tears in it..don't buy it..., June 16, 2014
The product is not a well thought out assembly…seeing as the flame tower is 8' tall having fabric on the inside of this does not facilitate sliding it over the top--also the zipper goes only half way up which makes it a real pain in the arse to get on and off….POOR QUALITY!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, May 15, 2014
Does its job, the wind doesn't blow it off. Could be a little cheaper but solved our need for a cover for our patio heater.