5.0 out of 5 stars All About J, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Fire With Fire (Super Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
After reading Super, I was very eager to get Fire with Fire because I was very intrigued with J character. To me, J is just fascinating character and I was very thrilled when the author told me that she is planning to release the book about her so I immediately scoop up the copy of Fire with Fire and pop it on my Kindle.

I honestly believe that Fire with Fire is really awesome book because it concentrated on J character and what makes her tick. I read this book on particular difficult trip so it was really nice for me to be transport to different world for short time. There are a lot of elements that I like about this book like her back story and her interactions with fellow peers.

There were moments where I literally laugh out loud and where I was genuinely concern for J. I think that's really great because the story is really good and it makes me really care a lot for J and other characters.

I strongly recommend this book. :D

Give yourself a copy of this book. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Head and shoulders over the first one., May 10, 2012
This review is from: Fire With Fire (Super Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I read Super and thought it was okay, but I genuinely loved this book. The plot is more complex and the writing style sharper and cleaner. The characters are still well-Developed and the dialogue is hilarious. I would recommend skipping Super and starting with this book, filling in the blanks is not that hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire with fire, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Fire With Fire (Super Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Great book. It's fast moving and just when you have it figured out...... You don't. Lots of twists and turns. Dialoge very whitty

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, looking forward to more!!, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Fire With Fire (Super Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I have never ever written a review for any book but with this book, I had to!! I did NOT read Super before reading this book and I still have not read Super (I do plan to) but that didn't matter! I absolutely enjoyed this book and couldn't stop reading it until I finished it. J is a girl on fire!!! The wording is a little messed up in some parts of this book but you can figure it out. I hear that J and O make an appearance in Leech so I will add that book to my list along with Super. Mari Stroud, if by chance you read this, please write another book starring J and maybe Christian?! ( would love to find out his story)

Fire With Fire (Super Book 2)
$2.99