5.0 out of 5 stars Skip Greatest Hits & Get This!, January 15, 2001
Sandi Hultman "SandiDandi" (Coon Rapids, Minnesota United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Firefall (Audio CD)
I previewed the Greatest Hits CD at a local store, and ya know what? The first 6 tracks were all from this CD, Firefall's first. I didn't really care for much of the rest of the Greatest Hits. So many greatest hits compilations are filled with stuff I just don't want. I'll sacrifice having 20 tracks for a more limited number, like on this CD ... because it makes the CD a "play through," there's just nothing I have to skip!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COUNTRY/SOFT ROCK ALBUM, November 30, 1999
dick bryant (East London, SOUTH AFRICA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Firefall (Audio CD)
I recently acquired Firefalls " Greatest Hits " C D and so enjoyed the listen, that I decided to give all my Vinyl records of Firefall a listen again.This , their first album , brought together a group of excellent Country Rockers that sing great harmonies and play a mixture of country rock, soft and occasional hard rock - and they did it so well! I must say I`m surprised at the fact that only one Larry Burnett track made it onto their " Greatest Hits " C D , as there is a bunch of good songs by him on this album. LOVE ISNT ALL a strong ballad,NO WAY OUT a great rocker and a magnificent song CINDERELLA (which is on the Greatest Hits C D ) which has a great harmonica intro.Rick Roberts songs IT DOESNT MATTER ,LIVIN AINT LIVIN, YOU ARE THE WOMAN and MEXICO are all good tracks. In fact there are only two mediocre tracks. Looking at the composers it would appear that Stephen Stills ( Crosby Stills and Nash ) worked together with Rick Roberts a lot.I got a real warm feeling listening to this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars saving the best for first, November 29, 1999
mark conner (charlottesville, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Firefall (Audio CD)
This is, by far, Firefall's best work. It contains the AC staple, You are the Woman, which is probably the worst song on the disc. The group does a great cover of Steve Still's It Doesn't Matter, Livin ain't Livin and Mexico are also outstanding. This is an outstanding album!

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, January 30, 2008
This review is from: Firefall (MP3 Music)
I am an original fan of Firefall from its first album "Firefall" in those days you could only by 8 track or Vinyl records. I lost all my vinyl collection in a fire back in '82. Now thank God for downloads you don't have to buy the entire album just download your favorite. Of all the albums this was tops and so I purchases 1-2-6-7-8-9 and 10. At $6.93 it was great! This to me was a classic album!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece !!, December 23, 2007
B. Nicodemus (North Wales, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Firefall (Audio CD)
Simply an outstanding CD. Sounds just as great today as when it first came out almost 30 years ago. I hate categories and comparisons in music; how do you compare Mozart and Hendrix? You either like it or you don't. Without comparing, I will say early Firefall is comparable in style to early Eagles, i.e. a slight country flair to rock songs, with great, smooth vocals and absolutely killer guitar licks. Rockin' Bread songs are also a good comparison. If you've never heard this album, you owe it to yourself to check it out. While their other albums have some great moments, none ever came close to this in my opinion for consistency and overall strength. Definitely a top 50 of all time rock albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wearing out my vinyl copy, June 20, 2008
KnC Books "kncbooks" (Inland Empire, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Firefall (Audio CD)
... so I'm gonna add this to my CD collection.

The purists may argue, but I regard this as the epitome of 70's country/soft rock. If you want to hear what was on the radio then, give this a listen. It has weathered the decades well, with several classic tracks; even those that didn't get the airplay are great. No clinkers here as far as I'm concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the seminal late 70's albums - a must own, August 23, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Firefall (Audio CD)
We played this album until we wore it out! It is the kind of southern rock that we all listened to in the mid to late 70's. A classic hit. I still have the vinyl and play it, but I need the CD - I wore the record out! For a 1978 grad, this is classic make-out music!

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS RECORD MADE OVER A MILLON TURNS ON MY TURNTABLE, June 12, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Firefall (Audio CD)
PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW OF THIS THE FRIST EFFORD FROM FIREFALL BECAUSE FROM TRACK ONE TO THE LAST TRACK YOU CAN GO TO A PLACE THAT HAS A LIGHT BREZE AND A COOL DRINK JUST WAITING FOR YOU !

5.0 out of 5 stars Woo Hoo....Firefall!!!, March 19, 2010
This review is from: Firefall (Audio CD)
Loved Firefall in high school and have seen them in concert a time or two. Love this cd!!! I also have the album - just no way to play it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just The Same As I Remembered, July 28, 2008
This review is from: Firefall (Audio CD)
Wow, what can I say that hasn't been said already, this is Classic Rock at it's best. I appreciate the ease and availability ordering items through Amazon. Keep up the good work.

Firefall
Firefall by Firefall (Audio CD - 1992)
Rate and Discover Movies