4.0 out of 5 stars Very good review or source, April 28, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Firefighter Exam (Paperback)
The book offered a very good review of skills needed to complete the FireFighters Civil Service exam with few errors in the answer sheets; which seem to plague other review books. Some of the material was fairly easy and I would therefore recommend using this book in conjunction with another, namely: Barron's Firefighter Exams 4th edition.
I will check back in after the test to update how well I scored.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great study guide! In great condition, March 21, 2013
Cristina A Conklin (BINGHAMTON, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Firefighter Exam (Firefighter Exam (Learning Express)) (Paperback)
Really helped my son prepare for the the exam. He was able to see examples of questions and the best way to eliminate choices if needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good punchlist, April 30, 2011
This review is from: Firefighter Exam 2e (Paperback)
I have not taken a real written exam yet, but belong to several websites, newsletters and groups and generally read all I can in pursuit of becoming a career firefighter. So far, I have been quite happy with the logic on HOW to take the test and what obstacles you can expect along the way. I also bought 2 other competitor's books and will read them next.
If I had more to judge this book on, I may have changed my score of 4 stars. But so far, quite happy. Read this, and everything you can is my philosophy. The price is super super cheap, so I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 18, 2014
Love it

Firefighter Exam (Firefighter Exam (Learning Express))
Firefighter Exam (Firefighter Exam (Learning Express)) by LearningExpress Editors (Paperback - February 16, 2009)
Used & New from: $0.01