From the Back Cover
Firefox is a lot like a For Dummies book — designed to make things easier for the rest of us. Now, one of the guys who invented it shows you how to use the browser made for people, not programmers. This book shows how you can view multiple Web pages at one time, how you can easily move your favorite links and bookmarks from your old browser into Firefox, how Firefox keeps you safe online, and much more.
Discover how to
- Acquire and install Firefox
- Make the transition from another browser
- Use Firefox's innovative tabbed browsing
- Manage bookmarks with ease
- Maintain online privacy and security
- Customize your browser
About the Author
Blake is currently working on a new project with some of the original Firefox team. If you enjoy Firefox, you’ll enjoy what’s coming next, so sign up at www.blakeross.com to hear when it launches.