Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on February 14, 2011
Overall, this is a good vest. It has plenty of room for gear and the holster fit the Glock 22 nicely. Just one downside. I bought this vest and once adjusted, I realized my torso was too long. I extended the vest as far as I could, but the belt portion was still a few inches above my waist, which felt odd. I'm not the tallest guy in the world 6'4'', but I guess my torso is rather long. Just a heads up for anyone else thinking about buying this item.
on April 20, 2011
Not made for really BIG GUYS...????? I like this because it has plenty of pockets and toughness. The material and stiching is very good........BUT if your over 240lbs like me.....hold your breath to sqweeze into this bad boy.
on June 21, 2012
This made in China vest has a price & features that made it a purchase. I bought one for an emergency tote I am assembling. It provides a way to assemble magazines, multi-tools, etc. in one organized location that can be worn when needed. I gave it a lower rating because of a strong chemical odor when it was unpackaged. It's been hanging outside on my deck for 4 weeks. I didn't want to wash it because I was thinking of returning it. But the odor has diminished so I will wash it. I hope it will be good to go. Contacting the seller about the odor didn't garner any kind of useful response. I suppose the seller wants to ignore a potential issue. If anyone around you has chemical odor sensitivity don't buy this vest. I suspect the Chinese assemblers might be using something not allowed for manufacturing in other countries.
on August 8, 2013
This is a great for the price. It is well made; all the stitching if robust; all the velcrow is robust; plenty of room for clips and other stuff; I was able to place a medium sized knife with its sheith in the pistol clip holder that is sown into the top of the cross-draw holster which is really nice. There are more pistol clip holders than I have pistol clips, so I now have an excuse to buy more. The mesh is a little flimbsy but it is sturdy. Has three MOLLY rows accross the back for packs or other items. Has a pocket for your hidration pack. There is a strong mothball smell to the vest. I washed it by hand the first night I got it in strong laundry soap and softener which really helped. One could place other items in the pouches due to their universal fit capability. Let you imagination run wild!
on July 2, 2012
This vest is perfect. Lightweight, adjustable fit, quality materials/stitching and well designed. I'm a smaller guy, 5'5", 38" chest, athletic build. With just a few adjustments, this vest fits perfectly. Highly recommended!
on April 10, 2014
It is very good great pockets, great usage, great fit. The only complaint I have is the smell it reeks of moth balls and you can't get it off that is why I rated it 3 stars. This may not make a big difference for you but it reeks up your entire room
on October 11, 2011
Again, Like the sp101 grips I purchased this awhile ago. The vest came quickly. It is pretty good, there are alot of pockets for various items.. radio, shotshells, rifle mags, handgun mags, misc pockets for anything really. It seems durable. I'm and idiot though.. I'm left handed and the handgun holster is for a right handed person. I can adjust to that though. The holster fits my Ruger Sr40 15 round .40 cal securely. It's a full size pistol. Overall a decent buy for the money.
on November 25, 2015
The vest description and photo said the vest had four rifle magazine pouches. The vest I received had only three. It also said it included a radio pouch on the left shoulder. The vest I received had none. These features were important to me. That why I selected the vest. I am extremely disappointed.
on July 10, 2013
Wow! Exactly what I wanted but is very poorly made! The stitching was coming undone, a horrible chemical smell, and the waist is freakishly skinny! How am I supposed to hold ammo and gear on this thing if it is falling apart and doesn't fit?!?!
on October 12, 2015
Great for an easy to put on tacticsl kit. The belt can fit extra attachments. I keep it close buy incase of home invasions. Did work well for a halloween costume but be carful you look like a real threat in this.