5.0 out of 5 stars Fireproof Helped My Marriage
Published on September 21, 2008 by Eric Abel

3.0 out of 5 stars Oder the wrong thing!
From other people's reviews I except this to be a book my wife and I could do together. Instead this book goes with a dvd which does not come with the book and it is for a small group setting. I ordered the couples kit instead.
Published 22 months ago by Matt Estes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireproof Helped My Marriage, September 21, 2008
Eric Abel (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide (Paperback)
The Fireproof Your Marriage material is awesome. My wife and I watched the video clips from the movie each week and followed along with this handy participant's guide and devotional. The Couple's Kit came withthe video clips and 2 of these guides but I want to hand out more guides to everyone in my church. Hopefully I can convince my pastor to use this series in our small groups or maybe a Sunday School class. We highly recommend Fireproof

5.0 out of 5 stars Marriage Tool for Communication, October 21, 2009
Mel (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide (Paperback)
If your both honest, open and willing, this series can go a long way in defining some if the communication issues that might be causing difficulties in your marriage. It is also a great resource for singles to see that the wedded bliss they dream about takes a lot of work and that work is worth every moment. While the program is Christian based, it does not beat you over the head but rather guides you to the natural conclusion that you need to know Christ's love to truly give a selfless love to your spouse. I almost rated this product four and a half stars, because as the teacher of an adult Sunday school group I have had to edit and modify quite a bit of the questions. Viewing the movie prior to the series is essential.

3.0 out of 5 stars Oder the wrong thing!, April 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunday School Material, November 19, 2008
Rachel (Stillwater, OK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide (Paperback)
The movie was great but don't you wish there was more to it? That is where this Study guide comes in. This guide helps us to search deeper into our own lives and see warning signs of our own marriages and deal with them properly before things come to divorce. This book helps to work through some tough issues they started on in the movie. There is some scripture but the main theme of the guide is helping your marriage through tough times whether now or in the future. GREAT guide for Any Marriage! We are doing the guide for our Sunday School Class. And for 'some reason' our class has almost doubled since starting it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars You Saw the Movie, Now What?, June 5, 2009
Macphile (From the BBQ Capital of the World) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide (Paperback)
This small group guide is an excellent resource to use after seeing the Fireproof Movie. It is not too long (marriage studies can be intense and overwhelming). It is not too deep (great for those new to the faith). It is not just for those who are saved (Session 2 is great for sharing the Gospel). It is not too focused on just talk (homework assignments are good for both souses and as a couple). It is not just for those new to the faith or marriage (the application will challenge all couples). The marriages in your small group will benefit from going through this study.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, August 20, 2012
This review is from: Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide (Paperback)
We just love this movie... It was life changing for us as to how we look at our marriage. The condition was good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great overall, March 28, 2009
AVT "AVT" (Saint Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide (Paperback)
I received the book quickly which was great. The book itself is a great tool to use to go along with the movie with your spouse. The only thing that was disappointing is that the book falls apart easily. The pages fall out if you open the book too wide. It is frustrating to keep it all together. We were in a small group using it and everyone's pages were falling out. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Companion, April 27, 2009
This review is from: Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide (Paperback)
This book makes a great companion to the DVD "seminar." I highly recommend having a copy if you go thru the "Fireproof Your Marriage" small group. Lots of great info, questions, & ideas to go over with your spouse.

Only drawback is they are made very cheaply. I have pages falling out of mine already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireproof Your Marriage, November 17, 2012
aaarruf "Manny" (Fairview, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide (Paperback)
The book was in great condition, received in the time quoted, and information in the book is a must read for those of you that have not read this book. It allows the reader to re evaluate what is really important in their lives and adjust their priorities as needed to stay on the correct path threw life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great message., July 30, 2012
This review is from: Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide (Paperback)
Book is meant to follow a video segment study, but we used it with just the movie and finding the segments (much cheaper). You don't have to have separate books for husband/wife as long as you are willing to share. We have enjoyed the discussions with our group so far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide
Fireproof Your Marriage: Participant's Guide by Jennifer Dion (Paperback - August 1, 2008)
$8.95