Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on May 22, 2013
Wool?? tag says 70% but it disintegrated, I washed it according to the tag; on GENTLE on COLD with Fabric softener... It fell apart! gobs of hair in the washing machine. i washed it before ANY USE at ALL, because it was throwing hairs all over the place. This thing looks recycled... Is it newspaper?
11 comment16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2012
Garbage in my opinion. Like the stuff your car trunk liner is made of. Constantly loosing fibers in a big way. Did not wash well even on gentle and clogged my dryer screen due to the amount of stuff falling out and coming loose when drying it in a dryer. NOT WORTH IT! Good for a dog in an outside doghouse.
22 comments15 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2011
We bought two of these blankets to add to our camping kit. They've already come in handy and we won't hesitate to buy more if we need them. They're a little on the rough side but as a second layer blanket they work just fine.
on September 18, 2010
The fire blanket arrived on time and as advertised. It is very dense, heavy and large, and appears capable of smothering a small fire. It could also be used to keep someone warm in an emergency.
11 comment20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2014
The fibers in this blanket are HUGE. Not the wool, but the other manmade fibers. I don't really feel that made a quality material. But if the power goes out in winter and the blankets are needed for warmth, I think they'll do just fine as long as you have another blanket between you and this one.
on May 6, 2013
I guess "All Wool" really means 60% wool/40% poly? It is not a bad blanket, just not what I was looking for.
on November 24, 2012
Used the first time on a camping trip. I had it between my sleeping bag and the tent floor. I failed to get it down low enough to seperate the feet of my sleeping bag from the floor. My feet were cold all night long but the rest of me was very comfortable. So the blanket works great. I just have to remember to make sure I have it properly placed.
on June 20, 2012
The blankets arrived quickly and in great condition. They were very light. I purchased them for my son who is stationed overseas. I was told that they are thin and tore easily. Glad i had bought two.
on April 7, 2014
I was a little nervous about this order but was very pleased once it arrived. It is extremely durable and well made. Im sure it will stand up to the elements if ever needed.
on November 17, 2012
I keep one of these in each vehicle. Over this past summer I was out camping with friends when a brush fire got started. We were able to use this and water we had available to put out the fire and it worked great. The blanket is a little scorched but overall was able to help greatly with smouldering the fire. I've also used it several times to keep warm at sporting events. The texture is a bit rough, but if it's cold enough out to need it, you should have on jeans or long pants any ways.

See 1 answered question