Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on February 15, 2012
I've never had to use this product, and I hope I never do! However, we live on the third floor in an apartment complex and there is always the small possibility of fire. It's quite sturdily built and feels secure.

It also fits into a nice little box that fits under my footstool at my computer desk making it easily accessible and storage friendly. If you can spare the money, it's a worthwhile investment and hopefully you'll never have to use it.
on August 29, 2013
It's not very expensive. It might save your life, or one of your family. Get one for every window. They are very well made, compact, light weight, and a pleasant surprise. For the price, I expected much less. Highly recommended.
on June 4, 2013
I bought this for our 3 story home. We have a townhouse with the master bedroom on the top floor. Talk about a disaster waiting to happen should there be a fire. After reviewing the different types this seemed to me to be the best deal and I am confident with the strength of the material.

The one con with this product is the one-time use feature. In my opinion I looked past this because I am willing to pay the money again should it need to be used. I would be more concerned with making sure it is repackaged properly. Remember to open it up and teach everyone in your household how it is used.

I recommend this for anyone with a three story property who wants to be prepared for the worst!
on January 23, 2016
I feel so much better in having this. I'm considering purchasing 2 more. If you have a 2 or 3 story home, preparation is always key. If a fire breaks out or someone breaks into your home...I can simply escape. I keep it right under the window so I do not have to look for it.
on January 6, 2009
The product is exactly as described, looks to be sturdy and well built. It stores neatly in its box and is easily deployed.
on March 23, 2016
I bought this one because you can practice with it and put it back to a ready state for emergency use. Other similar brands are a one time deployment so that you can not practice with it. I have tried one "practice" run with this product and feel secure in case of an emergency exit from my 3rd floor bedroom.
on September 2, 2014
This is hard to rate because I haven't needed to use it, thank goodness. It looks like it would provide all that I need though. Everyone should have a way to escape a second or higher floor in an emergency.
on September 5, 2013
Bought for my kids room in the upstairs of a Cape Cod. We store it in his closest. He is 9 and can handle putting it on the window seal and through it out the window. Worth the peace of mind.
on November 30, 2014
Very nice looking and hangs very well and easily outside of window. Seems incredibly sturdy for my larger frame. Would recommend buying if in the market for one
on December 14, 2015
I truly hope this is one of those things my mom never has to use, but it looked sturdy and would definitely do the job on that one time she ever does.