5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described.
Purchased as a deterrent for burglars. Sign was just as described and also comes with 4 window stickers. I don't know whether or not it works and I hope never to find out, but the sign and stickers look legit.
Published on July 22, 2012 by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars I recommend getting a steel pipe
Published 17 days ago by Wally World

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and clear, but..., September 11, 2012
This review is from: First Alert YS-1 Security Yard Sign (White) (Lawn & Patio)
The sign itself is well designed. I have it installed in my front yard for over two months and it appears that the sun and the rain does't have much negative impact on its color. But, the stickers are starting to fade quite a bit, especially the ones exposed to the sun most of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described., July 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the cost!, January 4, 2013
This review is from: First Alert YS-1 Security Yard Sign (White) (Lawn & Patio)
I purchased this sign and stickers instead of buying an alarm system. The sign appears to be 100% legit and looks great in my front yard!

3.0 out of 5 stars I recommend getting a steel pipe, July 8, 2014
This review is from: First Alert YS-1 Security Yard Sign (White) (Lawn & Patio)
Listen, this sign is cheap in price and cheap in quality. The pole is made of high quality flimsy plastic, so don't hit it to hard with your hammer when putting it into the ground or it will snap in half. This is one of those cases where you get what you pay for. I recommend getting a steel pipe, pulling the sign off and attaching it to the pipe. The sign is cheap plastic, and the stickers are like the ones you get out of 50 cent sticker machines at grocery stores. Only they don't glitter. I give this thing three stars because it's what you would expect for the price, so it isn't the company's fault, I guess. If I had payed ten dollars more, I would be pretty dang mad and this would have gotten one star.

3.0 out of 5 stars should be less expensive, October 24, 2012
This review is from: First Alert YS-1 Security Yard Sign (White) (Lawn & Patio)
For $13 this is a very cheaply made set- it really should cost more like $8. The stake is very short and flimsy- I may have to look into making my own stake that is taller so the sign is more visible. But I hope it will still do the job as a deterrent.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little flimsy but over all decent, December 15, 2013
This review is from: First Alert YS-1 Security Yard Sign (White) (Lawn & Patio)
The plastic is a bit flimsy, but it wasn't very expensive so I can't really complain about that. I have put outside in front of my house, so we will see how long it lasts. If it doesn't do well, then I will revisit this review, but so far so good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Who would EVER believe this sign is real?????????????, November 4, 2013
This review is from: First Alert YS-1 Security Yard Sign (White) (Lawn & Patio)
I got what I paid for. A very flimsy thin fake looking sign with a cheap thin plastic stake. I find it very hard to believe that anyone would actually think this is a "real sign". I will look for a better made replacement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Piece of C**p, August 15, 2013
sam "holiday music lover" (Bayside, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: First Alert YS-1 Security Yard Sign (White) (Lawn & Patio)
The product packaging is sturdier than this flimsy piece of plastic. You would be better scribbling on a piece of wood- and the wood would last longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap and fake, November 27, 2012
This review is from: First Alert YS-1 Security Yard Sign (White) (Lawn & Patio)
The fact that this is made out of terrible material does not bother me that much, but the fact that everyone that looks at it from within 10 feet can tell its made from cheapo stuff does. This is no good. No one will believe this is a real alarm sign. Save the money and buy something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good; highly visible, July 8, 2014
This review is from: First Alert YS-1 Security Yard Sign (White) (Lawn & Patio)
What can I say? Signs.... to help deter a break in. Looks good; highly visible. Thanks!

First Alert YS-1 Security Yard Sign (White)
$11.28