Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

100%

on June 20, 2011
This is a very good book for anyone that is just starting to read the bible and becoming a christain, it helps to have some insite of what each book of the bible is about. I would recomend this book highly.
on February 22, 2013
Perfect for new Christians. Very easy read. It explains books in the Bible so its easy to understand. I highly recommend this book. As soon as I got it , I read it from cover to cover...I just could not put it down! Praise God for not giving up on me!
on January 31, 2013
wish i had had this wonderful resource before i even started Bible college.... it is beautifully simplistic...and a good personal study preface...
on May 19, 2012
This is an excellent beginners study of the Bible; I would recommend it for even the intermediate person who is wanting to start a Bible study.
on February 24, 2013
Love it. A good start for a guide. x x x x x x x x x x x x
on December 20, 2014
Interesting and inspirational short synopsis of the Bible.