4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
Bought this to commemorate my first Christmas with my partner. This is definitely a cute ornament. It comes with 2 stickers, one in case you mess up the first time. So you can write a little note and adhere it the back of the ornament.
Published 14 months ago by Y. Rodriguez

1.0 out of 5 stars received incorrect ornament
I did not receive the ornament pictured. Instead it was a glass ornament shaped like a heart and nowhere to put a photo.
Published 13 months ago by Betty L. Schmidt

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars darling piece., February 10, 2014
This review is from: Our First Christmas 2013 Hallmark Ornament
Darling piece that stands out on your first tree, my daughter and husband love it. I would recommend it to my family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely product, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Our First Christmas 2013 Hallmark Ornament
It was a lovely product and worth the money to purchase!! I would definitely buy one again if I need it.

1.0 out of 5 stars received incorrect ornament, January 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This was perfect, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Our First Christmas 2013 Hallmark Ornament
The ornament will be one in which will adorn my brothers tree for many years to come. I purchased this for him and his service animal to commemorate their very first Christmas together. Workmanship was fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, very classy... does shed a little glitter though, February 8, 2015
This review is from: Our First Christmas 2013 Hallmark Ornament
Being the busy lady that I am, I completely forgot to get an ornament the year we were married. Thankfully Amazon came to the rescue. I have always been a fan of Hallmark ornaments. This one feels sturdy, has a plastic insert to keep your photo protected, and multiple stickers so that you can personalize the back safely (not everyone gets it right the first time!). The only complaint one might have is that it sheds glitter, but not to the point where the ornament looks worn-- it's almost as if there is some extra glitter that wasn't adhered floating around. Glitter is the herpes of the art world after all! Fortunately we have many glittered ornaments so the molting was hardly an issue in our house :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Seller Boo Boo Embarreses Buyer, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Our First Christmas 2013 Hallmark Ornament
I ordered two. Only one was sent so only one of my two children at our family Christmas had a gift to open. I got a refund but was embarrassed at our gift opening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Item, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Our First Christmas 2013 Hallmark Ornament
Bought for a couple who had just been married and they loved it! They displayed it proudly on their tree :)

2.0 out of 5 stars There was no way for me to easily slide in my photo as the back was not ..., January 3, 2015
This review is from: Our First Christmas 2013 Hallmark Ornament
This ornament is poorly designed as a photo frame. There was no way for me to easily slide in my photo as the back was not detachable and the back unremovable. And my box did not have the additional stickers to customize the back as described. Very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty small. Not metal, December 4, 2014
This review is from: Our First Christmas 2013 Hallmark Ornament
Pretty small. Not metal, or plated as I thought. It is actually white plastic with silver glitter on the tips. As an ornament though, it is OK. Would not purchase again.

Our First Christmas 2013 Hallmark Ornament