Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on December 16, 2013
Bought this to commemorate my first Christmas with my partner. This is definitely a cute ornament. It comes with 2 stickers, one in case you mess up the first time. So you can write a little note and adhere it the back of the ornament.
on February 8, 2015
Being the busy lady that I am, I completely forgot to get an ornament the year we were married. Thankfully Amazon came to the rescue. I have always been a fan of Hallmark ornaments. This one feels sturdy, has a plastic insert to keep your photo protected, and multiple stickers so that you can personalize the back safely (not everyone gets it right the first time!). The only complaint one might have is that it sheds glitter, but not to the point where the ornament looks worn-- it's almost as if there is some extra glitter that wasn't adhered floating around. Glitter is the herpes of the art world after all! Fortunately we have many glittered ornaments so the molting was hardly an issue in our house :)
on January 9, 2014
The ornament will be one in which will adorn my brothers tree for many years to come. I purchased this for him and his service animal to commemorate their very first Christmas together. Workmanship was fantastic.
on January 3, 2015
This ornament is poorly designed as a photo frame. There was no way for me to easily slide in my photo as the back was not detachable and the back unremovable. And my box did not have the additional stickers to customize the back as described. Very disappointed.
on February 10, 2014
Darling piece that stands out on your first tree, my daughter and husband love it. I would recommend it to my family and friends.
on January 11, 2014
I did not receive the ornament pictured. Instead it was a glass ornament shaped like a heart and nowhere to put a photo.
on January 11, 2014
It was a lovely product and worth the money to purchase!! I would definitely buy one again if I need it.
on December 4, 2014
Pretty small. Not metal, or plated as I thought. It is actually white plastic with silver glitter on the tips. As an ornament though, it is OK. Would not purchase again.
on April 29, 2014
I ordered two. Only one was sent so only one of my two children at our family Christmas had a gift to open. I got a refund but was embarrassed at our gift opening.
on February 5, 2015
It looks cheap, like it should've cost $5 not $15. It'll get the job done but for the price I was definitely expecting more.

See 1 answered question