5.0 out of 5 stars BOXES OF JOY
What a great buy! My son was enthralled...and we've had hours of fun since this purchase. The only drawback is clean-up/lost piece factor. I don't think that we can reasonable expect it to be otherwise. :-) GREAT BUY.
Published on October 17, 2010 by SMM

3.0 out of 5 stars Let's play
I did not receive the games I ordered, so I was rather disappointed. Chutes & Ladders did not come and other game was substituted that was not really age appropriate for my young grandchildren. Also the boxes for the games didn't appear new; the corners were broken.
Published on October 11, 2012 by Yaya

5.0 out of 5 stars BOXES OF JOY, October 17, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Good start to board games, January 3, 2014
This review is from: First Games Set (Set of 4) (Toy)
A good set of games to start a child play board games. Although some are won by complete randomness which can take a while for adults, young children will keep having fun. Glad it came in a set at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gamee in one folder, April 13, 2013
Laura (Bokeelia, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: First Games Set (Set of 4) (Toy)
My grandson and I have so enjoyed playing withe the games here.We have progressed from Candyland through the others as he was ready. As it is a great way to teach young children about keeping items together, I have also sent a copy to my friend whose grandchild is only ten months because I had to pay twice what I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goood for fun and sneaks in some learning,too, February 16, 2013
This review is from: First Games Set (Set of 4) (Toy)
Looked for these for my Grandson because they are classic childhood games. They promote learning and encourage interaction while they also demonstrate the reality that everyone ( particularly the child ) doesn't automatically win everything every time. Yeah, the little dear can LOSE - but life is like that! Learning to deal with frustration is a part of that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grow up with these games, December 21, 2012
This review is from: First Games Set (Set of 4) (Toy)
I grew up playing these games and I didn't turn out so bad... my granddaughters are at the age when board games cam help put them in position for using the brain to problem solve..nows the time...

3.0 out of 5 stars Let's play, October 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My grand-daughters love these!, May 23, 2012
This review is from: First Games Set (Set of 4) (Toy)
These games are great family bonding time! My grand-daughters are 3 & 5 and they love playing these games with me and their parents. Highly recommend!

First Games Set (Set of 4)
$42.95