From the Author
Everything in life comes down to two problems - you know what you want but don't know how to get it or you don't know what you want
. There are plenty of books to help you with the first problem but I wrote this one to help you with working out what you really want. Use this guide to find both your inner compass and the confidence to go after what you want.
From the Inside Flap
Who should read this book?
If any of these statements sound familiar, this is for you:
- You know what you don't want but struggle to be clear about what you do want.
- You could do almost anything but you end up doing almost nothing because you lack the certainty to pick something.
- You don't like where you are but can't figure out where you should be.
- You know you are holding yourself back but you are not sure from what.
- You have let others make the bigger decisions about your life; you suspect you might be coasting.
- You carry a vague but pressing feeling that there is something else for you, if only you could know what it is.
- When asked what you want, your mind goes blank or your heart starts racing.
- You're facing a big decision and you don't know what to do or you have a feeling you might know but are afraid of the answer.
- You're scared of making the changes that you know you could be making.
- Somehow, you know that your life would be different if only you could work out what you wanted.