Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My First Number Board Book (My First Board Books)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Board book|Change

on April 30, 2000
This book is great for kids learning to count. Kids can easily identify the objects from home, their toys, and things they see outside of home. This makes them more interested in looking at the book, and learning to recognize numbers. A great choice all the way around.
on February 16, 2013
I purchased these books for my first grandchild which isn't even born yet, but they're very similar to the books I had gotten for my own children way back when. The colors are very bright and each page seems to have just enough to teach and not overwhelm with too much clutter, which I've seen with other books. I would have given it five stars but haven't been able to see a baby's reaction. They also are a great size that a baby would be able to hold by themselves.
on October 23, 2010
I just got this book today. Overall I like it. The numbers up till 10 have colorful things to count that she will enjoy.But she's 19 months and learning to count to 20. So I really needed 11,12 13,ect. It jumps from 10 to 20,50,100.I thought maybe I read the description wrong but looking at it again it's misleading. oh well. It's not a terrible book but not exactly what I was looking for.
on November 12, 2012
I love the entire 'my first' series and so does my 17-month old. i have purchased them again because we use them so much they have worn out! they are great quality but i let my child look at them when she eats so the got pretty sticky. i highly recommend the entire series.
on January 2, 2014
This book is colorful and the pictures are very pleasing. My one complaint is that with all of these books - the words and pictures that they choose are not consistent or they are too difficult. Example - they might use the word "albatross" instead of choosing a picture of a normal bird and using the word "bird." The same concept occurs with the number books. Some are easy to tell and others you have to be careful.
on May 18, 2014
I grew up with a few books from this series and really love them. My kids are especially captivated by the variety of pictures, the interactions we do with pointing and counting. It's a great way to reinforce or introduce your children to counting. A must-have for any child-friendly library.
on December 29, 2015
My 2 yr old has a disorder called Optic Nerve Hypoplasia, and although he has vision, he is legally blind...This book really captured his interest with beautiful pictures of things any child would like to look at...Great book for toddlers learning to count, as this makes him WANT to learn
on October 15, 2013
Its a great book to teach numbers. Even if the item for number belong to certain category, they look different from one another to make the distiction when you are counting possible. I found it really useful and my kid learnt the concept of counting by 2.
on April 12, 2014
My son loves this book. We lost the first one we purchased, so we went ahead and got another one. Between my wife and I, we would have read this book more than 1000 times. The build quality is good. Colors are vibrant. Good product.
on February 5, 2002
This series of board books are fantastic.
I started collecting these for my daughter after she was given one at 6 months and this is what we started to read to her every night. She woud sit and demand it to be read over and over and over again. The board pages and are easy for baby and toddler to turn and the pictures (real photography not illustrations) are wonderful.
The numbers one uses everyday objects that your baby will recognise. If your looking for a great picture book to share with your baby this is the one (and the series of books) to buy. You can never have too many books to read with your children.