5.0 out of 5 stars my little scientist, April 15, 2012
This review is from: My First Lab Prepared Slide Set Combo Pack - Lily Pad Leap & Wicked Wings (Toy)
The prepared slides are fantastic! My son for his 6th birthday declared that he was a scientist and needed to understand how EVERYTHING works. Along with the fabulous microscope that can see actual items from around the yard and world it also can do prepared slides. It has been 2 months and there has not been a day where we don't do something involving the microscope, the slides or observations in nature and draw comparisons. I love how excited he gets when he figures out what is under the microscope and how it "works"

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made., January 6, 2013
Well made. Interesting for my son (9 years old.) He used them right away. Good value and variety for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great offer for a great price, December 26, 2012
This is for my son's birthday so we haven't opened it yet. However, it showed up in great condition and very quickly. We do feel it was a better offer than others offered online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slides look interesting but we won't know for sure until ..., November 21, 2014
Slides look interesting but we won't know for sure until Christmas when Sanata brings them to our little scientist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 29, 2014