5.0 out of 5 stars It works
Published on December 1, 2009 by Nicky D

1.0 out of 5 stars Not accurate
Published on May 3, 2012 by T. Christensen

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, December 1, 2009
This review is from: First Response Ovulation Test, 7-Test Kit Plus 1 Pregnancy Test (Health and Beauty)
The first month of trying to get pregnant I used a more expensive clear blue digital test which didn't work properly as I kept getting errors of all sorts. I then got a cheap drug store brand which apparently didn't work either. I immediately ordered this for my next cycle, it was simple and easy to use. After my first try with it, I'm now 8 weeks pregnant. So what can I say, it works.

Update 21/10/2013

I'm sure it works!

My son is now three years old so my husband and I decided we were ready to try again. So of course I turned to first response again, I bought a pack of these and used it for two cycles. They are pretty good so I was able to stretch it over two cycles, and to my surprise I'm pregnant again using these tests after two months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pregnant!, June 19, 2013
First time using these and I followed all the instructions and now I am about a month pregnant as I write this today! Worked for me! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars These work! Highly recommend!, April 23, 2014
I used these for one month and two weeks later I am pregnant! We have been trying for over a year and decided to give this a try after being recommended by a friend. I gave it a try and they work! Very happy with this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for me and I have irregular cycles, September 27, 2009
mkfst17 (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
My husband and I have been off of birth control for almost a year now. I have had pretty irregular cycles since going off of the pill. I had tried the OPK with the little smiley face and never did get a positive result. I may have started using it too early, which is obviously a user error, but I felt that with the first response brand I was able to compare the lines instead of a smiley doing the work for me. After temping for a few months I was more easily able to figure out when to use the OPK and finally got a positive test. The lines for me were easy to distinguish (and I was very happy to get any kind of positive result). Buying the tests on Amazon was more cost effective than at the drugstore and I did receive them in a timely manner. The only thing that I am not able to add to this review is whether or not they worked. I am still waiting to find out. So if you read this review, please keep your fingers crossed for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I Need, July 22, 2013
Tammy (Columbus, OH) - See all my reviews
I have used this product numerous times in TTC #1 and now trying for #2. It's exactly what I need and gives me the information I need in order to plan better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time!, December 24, 2013
Me and my husband were trying for 3 months. I decided to give these a try and on the first try it worked. I am now 5 weeks pregnant. I have never written a review about any product but this really worked. Good luck to all of those TTC! This is worth the money :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mommy2be, May 6, 2012
This product was fantastic . Took a test daily & I watched as my line became darker . I bought these more for comparison with the Wondolfo brand ( which also work great ) . But with the help of both brands I'm pregnant within my first month of trying .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 29, 2013
I really wish they would say yes or no. Ovulation test hard to read at times. Otherwise a very good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not accurate, May 3, 2012
After using the First Response at the same time I used cheapie internet o tests, I found the First Response DID NOT, DID NOT and I repeat DID NOT give me a positive result on the day that the internet cheapie did AND the RE's office test was positive on the same day too. Seriously? Maybe this brand isn't as sensitive as internet cheapies and the ones the doctors use, but FOR THE PRICE of this item, it should be superior. It's not. It's not. It's not. Completely disappointed. I even did 2 First Response tests and neither was positive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate enough, January 7, 2014
Accurate readings, but I hate deciphering whether the lines were darker/lighter/even. I prefer ClearBlue's easy-to-read system in comparison to this one.

First Response Ovulation Test, 7-Test Kit Plus 1 Pregnancy Test