Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: First Tech OP500 Compustar Programming Device
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 27, 2009
I installed my own Compustar Pro alarm. But to program the features of the alarm, I needed a programmer. The closest dealer was 50 miles away (one way) and I didn't want to drive all the way over there to change a feature. Plus they are not supposed to let you use their programmer. So I decided to buy my own.

Took a a couple of tries to learn that I had to write the settings back to the alarm after I was done. But other than that, it was pretty straight forward and easy to use as long as you had the programming guide in front of you.
on February 7, 2015
Perfect! Was easy to use and updates the alarm brain without issues. _Just make sure you have the right configurations to follow!
on January 4, 2015
This unit works great! Easy to use and allows you to easily change your settings when you need to!
on March 15, 2015
This is a must have if you have any programming to do at all it makes things a lot easier

See 1 answered question