The First Voice GFA101 101-piece first aid kit contains supplies for treating cuts, abrasions, burns, insect bites, and headaches, and for aiding cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). It comes in a plastic case with a carrying handle and holes for wall mounting, and measures 5.4 x 8.1 x 3.2 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) Refill supplies are sold separately.
A first aid kit holds a variety of supplies for treating injuries such as cuts, burns, scratches, and bleeding, and for giving CPR. First aid kits are commonly used in OSHA-certified and other workplaces, in facility management, emergency environments, and in industrial, contracting, sporting, and home applications.
First Voice manufactures ANSI-compliant Self-contained Emergency Treatment (SET) systems with medical supplies and Emergency Instruction Devices (EID) used in the treatment of injuries. The company, founded in 2004, is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA.
What's in the Box?
Contents are based on availability; actual contents may vary
- Plastic case
- First aid guide
- CPR protection mask
- Pair vinyl gloves
- Tweezers, plastic
- Assorted safety pins
- Alcohol wipe
- (2) Chewable aspirin tablets
- Sterile eye wash, 10ml
- Burn gel packet, 0.9 gram
- (25) Adhesive plastic bandages, 3/4" x 3"
- (25) Adhesive plastic bandages, 3/8" x 1-1/2"
- Adhesive plastic bandage, 1" x 3"
- Adhesive spot bandage, 7/8" x 7/8"
- Elbow/knee adhesive bandage
- (20) Cotton-tipped applicators
- Sterile eye pad
- Sterile gauze pads, 2" x 2"
- Sterile pressure bandage, 2" x 2"
- Sterile pressure bandage, 3" x 3"
- Triangular bandage
- Butterfly wound closure
- Blood stopper dressing
- Roll adhesive tape, 1/2" x 2.5 yards